Chapter 86- A free man

"Hello, you fine people." I waltzed into the house that morning, as everyone was crowded in the living room, "Merry Christmas. Good to see you back Arthur."
I embraced the scarred man, who sat in a propped up chair, with pillows, to easy him getting to his feet.
The man smiled, and hugged me back tightly, "Merry Christmas Y/N."
"Where have you been?" Dad asked, as he walked over to greet me. I hugged him back, and he placed a kiss on my temple. Fred was the next to greet me, who pecked my lips, wrapping his arms around my side, as I spoke to the others.
"Merry Christmas love." He whispered, to which I smiled happily, and wrapped my arms around him in return. After greeting the others, I sat myself down on Fred's knee as usual, where he was sat on the sofa next to George. His arms instantly found my waist, and I smirked at George, putting my legs over his. He didn't care at this point, he had gotten used to my cockiness.
"Let's just say, I had to grab a few last minute presents." I laughed. They all looked confused, until a coded knock sounded at the door, before the bearded man walked in through approval.
"And rather good presents at that. Well done Y/N, you have done what I have not been able to in nearly 16 years." He said, holding quite a couple of news papers under his arm. I smiled, knowing what he was referring to. I thought that there was a lot of things we didn't know about Dumbledore, surely not every thing he told us was the truth. And I began to wonder, did the ministry really not trust Dumbledore enough when he raised concerns about my dads sentence, or did he just do nothing? Did he try at all?
"Professor Dumbledore." Molly gasped, "What brings you here? Do come in. Merry Christmas."
"Thank you, Molly." The man took a seat on one of the chairs, and handed out the nespapers, "I suggest looking at page 7, Sirius." He added, when he saw that dad was not at all interested in the daily prophet. Everyone looked rather weary of reading the daily prophet. There was a lot of hate and lies being spread around, most containing quotes that Umbitch herself had said, mostly referring to Dumbledore. There was no doubt she had it out for him. Well, the three of us really, Dumbledore, me and Harry.

I didn't need a newspaper for myself, I already knew what this was about, but with a smile, read it, as it was in Fred's hand. I was actually surprised at how fast they had managed to get the word out. But then I remembered who was on the case, the minister himself had made this decision, along with Moody, Tonks and Kingsley, all three that I know would do anything for me. Even if Moody pretended that he didn't find me impressive. After overhearing a conversation he once shared with Dumbledore, we all knew that was a lie.

Mass murderer, Sirius Black, Free from Azkaban

Earlier today, it was announced by the minister of magic, himself, that Sirius Black was free from his reported crimes.
Nearly 15 years ago, Black was held responsible for killing many muggles, and aurors, including the death of former friend, Peter Pettigrew.
The rumours stated that Black also sold out his two best friends, Lily and James Potter, to the dark wizard himself, leaving baby, Harry Potter, alone.
Black was sentenced for life, in Azkaban prison.

It has just been notified, that Sirius Black had a daughter, who is known to be quite popular throughout Europe. Quidditch player, Y/N Wood, is known for her well developed skill, and as being the youngest professional player. Wood, or should we say Black, has spoken to the ministry about her concerns regarding her escaped father's sentence.

Today, Christmas morning, Y/N revealed to the minister, and aurors, Moody, Kingsley and Tonks, very detailed and truthful evidence, about what had happened all those years ago. This evidence has been studied thoroughly by some of the best trained aurors in the magical world, and has been announced truthful.

It has been revealed that Sirius Black, was not working for you-know-who, and in fact, it was his friend, Peter Pettigrew, who betrayed the trust of his former friends, resulting in the loss of innocent lives, and even two of his very own friends. Pettigrew was supposedly dead, up until this day, however, Wood's evidence has shown that the man is very much alive, and should be arrested. Aurors are searching for the man, and Sirius Black is free of all his charges.