Chapter 18- Summer

Y/N pov:

Y/N......Y/N. Wake up Y/N!" I suddenly shot up instantly recognising the voice of Hermione. I stared at the brown haired girl before me, groaning and laid myself back down on the pillow. Ginny was still asleep on the other bed, Hermione, like always was up at 7am sharp.

First morning here and she's already got me up two hours before I like. I had decided to sleep with the girls last night, As Hermione had just arrived. She was extremely excited about spending some time at the burrow, it was her first time properly visiting. I couldn't wait to get closer to both girls, I was already quite close with Ginny, because of last summer, but Hermione and I hadn't really talked.

"Y/N come on, breakfasts ready and you've still got to wake Fred, you know your the only one who can wake him". She expressed an annoyed look as she noticed I was not budging.
"Fine I'll just have to tell Fred about the little crush you used to have on him"
"Hermione! You know I don't like him!" Even so, I stood up tiredly knowing that I secretly still didn't want Fred to know as he'd tease me till the day I die. It could ruin our friendship completely, and that's not something I was willing to risk. Besides, he doesn't like me anyway. It would just end of me dying in embarrassment.

Hermione gave me a small smile before leaving the room for me to change. I walked over to the wooden dresser sitting in the corner of the room and grabbed a red baggy shirt and a pair of joggers. Ginny had finally budged from her bed and had gone for a shower.

After getting changed, I made my way to the bathroom clutching makeup bag and hair brush. I applied some light makeup and let my natural curls flow. I admired myself in the mirror for a second. Well this is as good as it's gonna get.

I packed away my things and brushed my teeth before turning around ready to go out the door. My makeup bag went flying as I bumped into someone. "Oh hey Y/N , sorry about that, wasn't watching where I was going" Ron admitted as he scooted past me and into the bathroom. I could hear Ginny in the other bathroom, in the shower, singing her heart out. It was quite funny really.

Ginny was super confident all of the time, I wish I could be like Ginny. Although I acted tough, I felt insecure sometimes. I'd never tell anyone about it though, the only person I've spoken to is, Bill. He was telling me how he didn't want to go out because of his scarring, and so we talked about our insecurities. He was really supportive and we got through it together.

I slowly made my way towards Fred and George's room, knowing that I needed to wake the sleeping princess. George will already be down stairs as he was always up early to help his mother prepare breakfast.

I arrived outside of the room and tightly clutched the handle of the door trying not to be too loud. Peeking my head around the door I saw that Fred was fast asleep. He looks too peaceful, we're going to have to wake him. I walked over to where he was laid , sound asleep in bed snoring loudly. It was rather cute. What the hell is wrong with me, did I really just say my best friend looks cute. He was though, it was like he hadn't a care in the world. He looked soft, probably because in sleep you don't show sarcasm. Don't get me wrong, his cheeky grin sent off whirlpools in my stomach, but seeing this side to Fred made me fall in awe.

He was laid on his side one hand placed at his side, the other pressed against his chest. His ginger hair was ruffled messily spreading across his face , he looked so hot. Oh my god did I really just think that. It's true though, his cuts freckles darting all over his face, his long eyelashes shut closed, his puffy round lips.

I stood for a few more seconds admiring his face, when his eye lids flutter. "Didn't your up bringers ever tell you it was rude to stare?" He questioned his eyes now tightly shut. Shit. He smirked.
"Come on Freddie, it's time to wake up!" I said desperately trying to change the subject. "And for your information I wasn't staring."

"Admiring them." He grinned.

I crouched down over him and was about to place a hand on his arm. Instead he grabbed my arm, pulling me into bed at the side of him. His hand immediately found my waist as he laid his head at the side of me, looking up at me, watching. "I'll get up if you lay here with me for 10 minutes" he said, his morning voice was so cute. It sounded deep and rough, lacking his usual sarcastic tone, he was the definition of perfection. God I'm doing it again. I felt my cheeks flush a hot red colour almost matching the colour of the ginger boys hair laid next to me. I'd slept in the same room as Fred before, even the same bed. But not like this. This time it was different, he acted different. Somehow he knew all the places to put his hands. One on my waist, the other cupping my thigh.

I went to protest when he started laughing at me, this didn't help, I only turned redder. "Come on Y/N you know you want to" he said wriggling his eyebrows at me. "I do not!" I protested "but If that's all that's gonna get you up, fine so be it. But 10 minutes, nothing more!"

For a moment he looked shocked, until a devilish grin appealed on his face. Fred moved closer to me, the hand on my waist never moving. I began to breath deeper as he began tracing circles and patterns on my stomach. His fingers tracing the line of my underwear. My heart began beating faster as he kept playing with then strings. I think he noticed too, as it was fairly obvious he was doing it purposely. I tried my best to ignore him until I could feel myself drifting to sleep in what's probably a hot mess.

"Click" I opened my eyes to see a big flash occurring in front of me. After a moment of allowing myself to regain my vision my eyes went to see a room crowded full of people. The first face I saw was a smug looking George holding a camera in front of him. At the side of him stood a certain Bill and Charlie Weasley appearing to have the same look plastered across their faces. I groaned in frustration of being woken once again. Why on earth did they find it funny to wake me up. And why did he feel the need to take a photo of me.

I wondered why they were looking at me like that. I began to sit up, trying to find out what all of the fuss was about when I felt a strong arm grip my waist tighter. Pulling me back down, Fred. He must have still been sleeping as didn't react to anyone in the room. Everyone must have seen my shocked face as sniggers began to fill the room. George took another picture.

I shot up quickly causing Fred to do the same, he saw me looking flustered and all his brothers laughing in the corner. We jumpt apart with quite the struggle as out legs and arms were tangled. He gave me a confident look but I could have sworn I saw a tint of red embedded in his cheeks. No I'm probably just being stupid, why would he be embarrassed of me? We were nothing. "Aww did little Freddie get a girlfriend." Charlie mocked.
Fred gave him a look that could kill. "It's Fred to you!"
"Awe but why's that Fredinkinns, why when Y/N can call you Freddie, but your brothers can't." George teased.
"Well cos she's hot, your not." Fred grinned.
That's it, I'm pretty sure I'm beat root red.

I stare at the floor not wanting to meet anyone's gaze when a voice spoke up. "George, Charlie, Bill!" It was Molly. "Have you got them both up" she bellowed up the stairs.

Immediately George looked towards his other two brothers, the camera still in hand. "Mums gonna love to see this". Before I could say anything he began running down the stairs, Bill and Charlie race after him, still laughing loudly.

I saw this as my opportunity to see Freds expression. I looked up shyly directly meeting his gaze. His hazel eyes shone from the sunlight shining in the room. He gave me a huge grin and pulled me back down onto the bed, placing his arm over me yet again. I sat there unable to move as he fell asleep once again.

Not this time. I grabbed my wand that I had placed on the bedside table. "Accio" I mumbled, careful not to wake sleeping Fred. In queue, a glass of water flew across the room straight onto the beside table. And to my amusement, filled with ice. "Freddie are you sure you don't want to get up?" I asked, trying to sound as sympathetic as possible. "There is nothing you can do to get me out of this bed today darling" he replied rather confidently. "Whatever you say Feddie" I said reaching for the glass perched on the edge.

Without hesitation, I quickly tipped the water on top of Fred's ginger head resulting in him sitting up immediately letting out a huge glare. The water ran down his face and the side of his head. His hair flattened and became an even darker ginger. It actually made him look even better. This can't be good. Soon the glare turned even worse, it formed into a smirk. Well shit.......