Chapter 48- morning

Y/N's pov:

I was escorted to bed by Fred. My new. BOYFRIEND!
I couldn't believe it and I was dying to tell anyone that would listen. I was so bloody happy and shocked at the same time. I had to tell Hermione and Ginny the first chance I got, having not seen them after the ball. All the way back he had his arms securely around my waist. And if it wasn't on my waist, it was brushing through my hair. I kept looking up towards his face and saw him looking down at me. It was as if he was trying to get as close to me as humanly possible.

When we reached my dorm, he placed a soft kiss on my lips and pulled me in for a hug. Here, he hovered for a few minutes, swaying me side to side and planted a kiss on the top of my head, "night my love."
"Goodnight Freddie."

That night I laid in bed, the happiest I'd been in my life. All my dreams had come true, but the peace I was experiencing was soon to be shattered as the night went on.

A dream:
Fred!
I was surrounded by water, everywhere I looked. Fred was there, Ron and Fleurs sister!
Harry swam up to me, untying Ron and then tried to untie Fleurs sister. I quickly shot a spell at the mermaids surrounding us and then another at both Fred and the younger girl. Harry began swimming up to the surface with Ron and I pushed my boyfriend and best friend sister towards the surface.

I began to swim after them, but something suddenly pulled me down, after that, everything went black. 

I woke up, panting heavily, shaking. I was terrified, and the only thing I could think to calm me, was Fred. I needed him! I needed my boyfriend! I'm just hoping he wouldn't mind.
I quietly tiptoed out of my room, holding my breath in hope not to wake anyone. I turn the knob on the boys dorm and step inside. I see that all five beds are occupied, great, that means that Scott's here. I hear the countless snores coming from all five, which makes me chuckle a little. I notice the untidiness of the room and so have to be careful not to stand on the hundreds of test tubes and products that lay out on the floor.

Hesitantly, I make my way over to Fred, the bed nearest the wall. I lean over him and see that in his sleep he has a huge smile on his face, "I love you Y/N." He whispers it a breaking voice. Fuck, that voice. It was the best thing I've ever heard, and I hate to admit it, but it turned me on. It was deep and shaky, I loved it.

"Freddie." I whispered, shaking his arm lightly. "Freddie." I said again when all I got was a groan
The boy suddenly shot awake and sat up straight. His eyes scanned the room where he met mine.
"Y/N? Are you alright love." He asked. He must have noticed that I was shaking.
"Bad dream. Can I please sleep with you?" I said bluntly.
"Of course you can my love." His eyes seemed to light up in joy as he took my arm, pulled me straight over his chest and slotted me in between him and the wall, hugging me tightly. One hand rested lazily over my waist, and he pressed his front up to my back. I curled up in a ball, in his embrace, him spooning me from behind. If I was going to fall asleep, there's no other way I'd want to do it.

———

Freds pov:
I awake to hear that the other boys are awake talking. No one knew Y/N was here as I was laid in front of her. I smiled at my girlfriend, it still felt so unreal calling her that. She was in the exact same position from last night, and I couldn't help but notice she had the biggest smile plastered along her face.

I rolled over onto my side facing the voices. George noticed and beamed at me, "well Fred, finally did it. Anything happen last night?"
"No George! We aren't going to be doing things like that, not until the moments right." I added, feeling my cheeks flush from embarrassment. Sure I wanted to do thing with Y/N. I wanted to take her virginity and gladly hand over mine. But that's not how I wanted it to work, I wanted to do my best to make her feel comfortable.