117- little bastard

Death eater attacks were becoming more frequent, especially after the attack on Harry. He'd been sighted.
He'd managed to make every news paper, yet again, although I guess that was my fault.

Advising him to break into Gringotts wasn't really the best idea, especially when we had the plan sorted, only to be refused to go through with it by my boyfriend.

The little shit of a brother I've got and his two dickhead friends still went through with it though. How fantastic.

Me and Harry had been communicating through our heads though.
Merlin that's strange to think about.
Luckily my plan had worked, and Harry had managed to find another horcrux to our collection.

A lovely cup that had been in the vault of my dear cousin Bellatrix. What a treat.
It certainly was. If only I could see her ugly face as she realised it was gone.

The last few weeks had been a little hectic. Molly worried to death.
At least she was sharing some of the attention now. I was sick of it all being on my 100% of the time.
I can't be dealing with it.

People need to get it into their heads that I'm fine. The babies are fine. And we'll all be fine.

Especially Fred.
He's doing my head in recently.
Almost 8 months pregnant. What the hell.

8 months pregnant with twins! Where on earth has the time gone?
I'm not ready to push two melons out of something the size of a grape.

I'm not ready to be a mum.
I've never had a proper one. How am I supposed to be a mother? I grew up basically without one.
Ollie's parents were shit. My own mother ditched me. And calling Mrs Weasley my mum is weird as she's my boyfriends mum.

As much as she is a mum to me. I still feel like I've missed out on so much! Like I haven't got a mother to spoil my children. I haven't got a mother to reassure me that I'll be fine.
My children will only have one grandmother.

"What's wrong love?"

I turned my attention to the tall ginger who had just entered the room.
George.

"Thought we got over pretending to be your brother Georgie?"

"Guess you thought wrong." He smiled, but lacking his usual cheeriness, clearly he had seen my face moments before.

"What's wrong?" He dared to ask. Coming over and sitting on the couch at the side of me.
Looking down at my stomach with an excited grin.

I sighed, my eyes probably lacking their usual joy. "Little bit sick of it if I'm honest George."

He smiled sympathetically, "we all are. We're all dying to meet them Y/N. Especially Fred."

"Where is he anyway?" I asked, looking around the room, knowing that you don't usually see one twin without the other.

"Don't know." George shrugged. "Said he had something to do."

That wasn't like Fred. He wouldn't just bugger off at any time, especially not without telling me.
I shrugged it off, thinking he had an errand to run or something like that.