Chapter 93- ministry pt.1

Warning:
Mentions blood.

I landed with a crash- the effects of side apperating, especially when you've been grabbed by the neck. The crazy bitch had finally let me go, that was a relief. Yet now I found myself looking around a room that looked far to ordinary. Far to clean. Far to posh to be a room consisting of crazy ass death eaters.

In fact, it was mostly silence, not a voice heard other than Bellatrix's mocking laugh.
She grabbed me by the arm, trying to pull me off the ground.
"I can walk for myself thanks." I spat, causing her to grip me tighter.
"Well you won't be able to soon." She sung.
I pulled a face of disgust, "bitch that just sounds kinky." I laughed. I shouldn't really be finding the current circumstances highly amusing. Especially when she's got a tight grip of my arm, to the point where I can feel my skin piercing.
"I didn't mean that! Stupid girl!" She yelled, "I was telling you that you would be punished! For being a blood traitor!"
"Yeah you really aren't making it sound any better." I was physically laughing, something that annoyed the  absolute fuck out of her.

We walked in silence for a while, rooms passing by in a blur. Each looked the same, so I couldn't really count.
I soon got overly bored though, so did the only thing that I thought might entertain me- try to irritate her.
"So, anything going on between you and Voldy?"
The comment seemed to drive her up the wall, "DON'T SPEAK THAT WAY OF THE LORD! FILTHY BLOOD-TRAITOR!"
I rolled my eyes, "alright, keep your knickers on. God woman."
She tightened her nails into my skin, and I tried to take my mind of the blood that could be seen dripping down my arm.

"Or is it not like that?" I mocked pity. "You know, I thought that my beloved mother looked a little closer to him than you.
"SHUT UP!" She stopped to face me, getting immediately closer to my face. I think I'd hit a nerve. "I AM THE DARK LORDS MOST TRUSTED! LUCINDA WILL NEVER BE WHAT I AM TO HIM."
"And have you thought that maybe you're nothing. A pawn. Something to fight his battles for him, when in reality, he doesn't give two fucks whether you live or die."

"STOP IT!"

"Face it Bella. You're nothing to him. He doesn't care about you! You're one of his followers, who he just makes believe that you mean something."

I didn't even have time to flinch when her hand came swinging at my face. An echoing slap that sounded across the room, and I was fairly sure that my cheek was a shade of red. But I didn't flinch and I didn't cower away, I was not going to let her underestimate me.
"WATCH YOUR WORDS YOU FILTHY....."

"I can take it from here. Bellatrix."
From the stone cold voice that sounded behind us, the woman's stance seemed to tense, taking shaky steps away from me, and bowing her head low. She scurried away to a rout I could not see, possibly because I refused to turn around.

"Ah, Miss Black. It's been so long." I turned around. Looking the monster straight in the eye, as I let his own pierce mine.
"Not long enough in my opinion." I rolled my eyes, looking down at my nails that were now chipped and cut.
He gritted his teeth, annoying the small comment I made, that clearly pissed him off.
"I'm assuming you what to know why you are here?" He tried again.
"Not really no. Whatever it is though, I hope you make it quick. I'd like to get back to my boyfriend. He got a little home sick with me away." I stated, seeming more bothered in picking off the small bits of nail polish.

Each sarcastic comments seemed to be getting him more and more frustrated. His temper rising with each roll of the eyes I made. I was scared, in fact I was fucking terrified. But I've always said that if you show someone that you're effected, it makes things ten times worse. After all, that's all Voldemort wants. He wants to be feared. So I won't give him that.

"I'd shut up if I was you." He threatened, his eyes narrowing in a threatening manner.
"Now now Tom. Let's not be so impolite."
It seemed that the use of his 'old' name was the final straw for him.
He grabbed my arm tighter, his grip stronger than Bellatrix's, so I knew that it would leave a very dark mark. He dragged me along the cold black flooring, into  another room that was lined with people.