Chapter 53- christmas

Y/N pov:

Christmas soon came around and I untangled myself from my sleepy boyfriends arms. His face was pressed against my neck, his warm breath hitting it in rhythm. His arm was wrapped securely around my waist, as if not letting me go, almost protectively. Our legs were tangled together, his being placed over mine. His ginger hair was ruffled up, and in some parts stuck up, the others hanging low into his eyes. When I shifted, I had to be very careful and quiet, I didn't want to wake him up for what I was about to do. It was only seven in the morning, and he wouldn't wake up for at least another 30 minutes. That's when George came in to wake us, anyway, precisely 5 minutes before Molly would head over to wake the twins. This gave Fred enough time to go and get into his own bed, pretending that he had been there the whole night.

I got dressed in the dark, the light mornings were non-existent, and even at seven o'clock in the morning, the only light emitted was from the moon. That's when I took my opportunity, I took out a quill and parchment before messily scribbling a note:
Fred. I've gone out to do something. If my parents fine out, tell them I'm safe.
Love Y/N. Xxx

I took one last look at my adorable teddy bear, being Fred, and apperated. The feeling of dizziness, I had certainly not missed had returned. As I landed in front of a little house, with a freshly mowed lawn. The sign read, 4 Privet drive, I had no doubt that this was the house I needed to be at. Have it being seven in the morning, I didn't know what to expect and who might be awake. However, there was no car in the driveway, and I only hoped that they hadn't taken Harry with them. I clutched my wand behind my back, and walked up to the front door. I knocked loudly, announcing my presence, and almost instantly the door swung open.

A quivering boy stood in front of me, his hands trembling. I laughed to myself, he definitely remembered me. I mastered a smile as well as I could, if I was going to get Harry out of these place, I needed to at least be nice.
"Harry home?"
"Y..yes. H..have y..you got one of those stick things too?" The boy indicated to the wand I held, to which I thought was out of sight.
"Yes now may you please shout your cousin." I said sternly.
The boy instantly ran off, leaving the door wide open, and I could hear the faint shouts in the faded distance.

"Harry. There's a girl here. She's got a stick thingy like you."
"What? I'm coming." In a blink of an eye, I had the younger boy, I called my brother in my arms, hugging me tightly.
"Hey brother." I laughed.
"I've missed you. What are you doing here?" He asked.
"Well it's Christmas Day, so I'm here to take you where you belong. Missed Sirius?" I say.
"What? Really? I get to stay with you and him?" The boy said happily.
"And all the Weasleys, and my uncle Remus, and a girl names Tonks sometimes comes, she's my cousin. Oh and Hermione will be arriving at some point this morning." I say.

"But what about what Molly and Remus said? About me having to stay here?" He questioned.
"Look Potter, grab your shit, tell that strange cousin of yours that you'll not be back till summer, and get your arse over here so I can apperate you. I'll take the blame." I ordered.

He gave me a huge grin and ran back into the house to grab his things.
"Ready?" I asked, when he returned.
"As I'll ever be. Does it hurt?" He asked worriedly.
"Just makes you a little dizzy, that's all. You'll be fine. When we get there, I'll have apperated into my bathroom, you've got to stay there, until I make sure the others are in the kitchen, then I'll come and get you. Alright?"
"Alright."
I held out an arm, which he took straight away, not even looking back at his 'home', even though it wasn't much of one to him.

When we arrived in my bathroom, Harry lunged over to the toilet, and it was fairly obvious what he had, had for dinner last night. Not very appetising, that's for sure.
"Shit. I'm so sorry Y/N," he said, he looked genuinely embarrassed.
"Hey, don't sweat it, it happens to all of us first time. Now you stay here and puke your guts up, I'll come and get you in a minute."