Chapter 69- Good morning

Mature themes.

Y/N's pov:

The next morning, I awoke with Fred's head on my stomach, and possibly the worlds worst headache. I was physically exhausted, and just couldn't be bothered to move. I groaned, and stretched my arms out above my head. The events from yesterday rushed through my head, and I only hoped that our relationship wouldn't be any different, or awkward. We had literally, been closer than we ever had done before last night, and I hoped it would bring us closer even more now, emotionally. 

Fred groaned and lifted his head, his eyes fluttering open, as he looked up at me. I noticed that he had changed me into one of his shirts, in which I was extremely grateful for. 
"Morning sleeping beauty." I whispered, stroking the back of his ginger hair.
"But your the princess." He whispered, and I actually became shocked that he knew the story.
"You've read that?" I asked, and he tilted his head up to look at me, his face turning red in embarrassment.
"I stole your book." He mumbled, putting his head on my chest. I laughed and continued to stroke through his hair, but became alarmed when the door suddenly flew open. 

"Good Morni........ oh." Came the singsong voice of every morning, followed by the realisation kicking in.
"What do you want George?" Fred grumbled into my chest, not even bothering to look up.
"Why, it's morning of course, time to get up." George said, too happy for a morning completely.

"Piss off I'm comfy." Fred mumbled.
"I bet you are mate." George said, looking at the position in which Fred's head lie. 
"What?" Asked Fred, confused as to what he meant.
"Open your eyes mate." George laughed, and I scoffed.

Fred did so, and shrugged his shoulders, pulling his head from my chest and looking at George, "After last night...ow"  He couldn't even finish his sentence, due to the fact that I had already hit him around the head with the nearest pillow. George broke down into laughter, using the door frame for support. When he finally recovered he made eye contact with Fred, and pointed accused fingers at the both of us, "You too." 

"NO! We didn't." I cut them off, lying, and Fred tried so hard to hide his smirk. George knew his brother too well, and could read him like a book, so started chanting 'Y/N AND FRED FUC...' 

He too was cut off by my dead eyes, "George we didn't." I tried to lie.
"Yep sure." He said, "I believe you, now I'll go downstairs and tell everyone you didn't shag my brother." He began to leave the room, in which I pushed Fred off of me and leapt out of bedding, doing my best to run after him, only for a throbbing pain to appear through my thighs and hips, landing me on the floor.
The two boys erupted into laughter at my state, and it took a minute or so for Fred to pick me up off of the floor, and put me back onto the bed. I scowled and Georges laughing, Fred hiding his as he knew better than to get on my bad side. But I could tell by George's face, that when Fred turned his back to me, that he had a proud face.

"Jeez Fred. What did you do to the poor girl. She looks like she's fallen down the stairs." George said, raising his hand to high five Fred. Fred high fived him, but then saw my pissed expression of embarrassment and quickly dropped his hand. 
George came and sat next to me on the bed, patting my head as if to say 'sorry' and then the questions began. He blocked Fred out, by using a pillow between us both, and started to whisper, "So? Was it good?" 
I instantly smacked him on the top of the head, which caused him to laugh, only to see the other ginger twin, having appeared at the other side of me, practically laying on me, "very good." He whispered. 

I did the same to Fred, hitting him on the top of the head, which caused them both to laugh, and jump up. Fred pushed George out of the door, muttering something I couldn't quite hear, but I managed to catch the laughter that came from his twin. Fred closed the door before making his way to sit next to me. He carefully hugged me, and buried his head on my neck, "I told you you'd be sore." He laughed, to which I only groaned, "It was worth it though, right?" He asked, and a sound of worry came from his voice.