Chapter 14- always

Warning: mentions of blood and panic attack

Y/N pov:

"So, whatever you do, do not let your selves, see your selves! That's how we get stuck. Right it's 6:30, what was we doing at 6:30?" Hermione asks.
"Just walking out from the willow. Fred was talking to my dad, and I to Remus, just before he changed." I reply.

"Ok so here's the plan." Began Harry. "Y/N when Remus knocks you out, and you and Fred have gone up to the castle, do whatever you can to get Remus away from Sirius. Then we ditch Peter and run back up the the castle, hopefully avoiding Lupin. Got it?"

"No change in hell." Fred begins, "there's no way I'm letting her do that. Look what happened the last time."

"What happened the last time?" Asked Hermione. I was keeping the scaring a secret, I didn't want anyone to know. Fred walked over to me, standing behind me, and lifted my shirt, so it was just visible to see the marks that were starting to reopen. In all honestly, I know that I shouldn't have came, I know that I should be in bed right now. And one thing for certain, I know that I'm in complete and utter pain. But who cares. This is my dad we are talking about.

"Y/N, you daft sod. You shouldn't be here! Your going to get yourself even worse. That's it your sitting this one out. Take her to the castle Fred." Harry said.
"No" I replied, as Fred grasps my arm.
"Come on Y/N" Harry said, "your not staying."

"Let me ask you this Harry. What makes you think you can order me around. Incase you haven't noticed I'm two fucking years older than you. And I'm staying right here." I said bluntly.
He seems a little taken back, "he's my godfather Y/N! It gives me the right to decide how we save him!"

"Don't you fucking play that card on me Harry. Incase your forgetting he's my fucking dad!" I say. It's like he's forgotten. He's forgot that I'm his daughter, all because he was too worked up about the fact he's got a godfather. "Now the plan remains final."

"Look I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that Y/N. But you need to go!" Harry tries again.
I cut him off, "let me ask you this Harry. Your dad got seriously hurt, and you could save him. But someone who is supposed to be your friend tells you, you can't do shit. Would you listen?"

"No, I guess your right. I'm sorry." He walks over and gives me a hug, clutching too tight on my stomach. I yelp in pain, and he quickly jumps off. Fred shoots him a glare.

We agree to go with the plan, and I see that Fred is talking to Sirius. "What were you talking about?" I ask Fred.
"Nothing darling, just how we are going to escape." He replies, it obviously wasn't because the tips of his ears were turning pink. He always does that when he's embarrassed.

Suddenly, Lupin is a wolf and both me and dad are fighting him. "God, he really did get me." I laugh. Fred doesn't look amused.

The past Fred looks awful, tears stream down his face at the sight of me. He's panicking. I lay in his arms unconscious and as quick as lighting he sprints up to the castle. I've never seen him run so fast. I give his hand a reassuring squeeze and he looks down at me and smiles, his eyes glassing over. I see Lupin Chuck my dad off a cliff, where he lays unconscious. I jump in to save my dad from Lupin following after.

I quickly sprint away, letting go of Freds tight grasp around my waist.
"Y/N no!" He shouts.
"I love you Freddie!" I shout.

Quickly I transform into the biggest animal I can think of, a fire burning dragon. I tower over the wolf, blazing fire, trapping him in a fire circle. It backs away almost instantly, it looks cowardly. He's trapped inside a circle of flames, there was no way he was getting out.