Chapter 81- we need a plan.

Umbridge definitely had it in for me. It was getting worse with each passing day. I was quick to hide the wounds before Fred saw of course, but it didn't make matters any easier. My hand was covered in scars, but I didn't car. I wasn't going to let the bitch get the best of me. I was too good for that. But I agreed, something needed to be done. It wasn't me I was worried for, it was everyone else's safety. Whether the ministry decided to believe it or not, Voldemort had returned, and we needed to protect ourselves. So when my little brother, along with Hermione and Ron, approached me to help them think of a plan, I gladly accepted.

I was currently leading a group of kids down the street into Hogsmede, Fred attached to my hip, as usual, and my two idiotic friends to my trailing behind. After coming up with a plan, I suggested that we all gather a group of trustworthy people, we knew would be willing to fight. When asked for a location, I knew it was best to meet in the Hogshead. After all, no one ever went in there. And looking at it now, I could blame them.

I led the group into the back of the pub, where the meeting was due to take place. We had planned it very carefully, so that Unbridge didn't suspect a thing. Everyone could tell that Harry was nervous, when we walked in. And I couldn't really blame him either, he did have a lot of responsibility that had fallen on his shoulders.

I took my seat next to Fred, and the other side of George. Everyone had finally arrived, and a loud chatter was amongst everyone.
Hermione was desperately trying to talk, as she stood at the front with Ron and Harry.
"Oi, quiet." I ordered, and as usual, everyone seemed to fall silent by my command.
"Thanks." Hermione whispered and then addressed the crowd, "so you all know why we're here. We need a teacher... a proper teacher."
"Yes, little miss perfect wouldn't want to fail her owls." A Hufflepuff I heard was called Zac Smith said, causing a few others to snigger.
"What was that?" I challenged, and if Fred hadn't had grabbed my hand, I'd have risen from my seat.
Hermione pretended not to notice, and carried on speaking, "we need to be able to defend ourselves."
"Why?" The same boy spoke.
"Because you-know-who's back, you toss pot." Ron scoffed.
"So he said." The ignorant boy said.
"So Dumbledore said." Hermione corrected.
"Dumbledore said, because he said." He shouted, "the point is where's the proof."
"What am I?" I scoffed.
"Many things." The boy spat.
"What?" Before I could see what was happening Fred had jumped from his seat. I rolled my eyes, and pulled him back to sit down, his teeth gritting.

"If they could just tell us more about how Diggory died." The boy said.
At these words, I was a mixture between sadness and anger. The fact that the boy had just said it, like his death was the simplest thing in the world, and of course, the death of my best friend.
"He's not here to talk about Cedric." I said, for once not as confident as I had hoped, "If you want to hear about that, find someone else. This is to teach you how to defend yourselves." I rose from my seat, and made my way over to the middle, where they sent me a thankful smile, "Voldemort is back"
I saw a few people wince at the name.
"Don't be scared of the name." I said. "Things are going to turn into shit really soon. It's not going to be stopped. There will be a fight. To get through this, your not going to learn how by reading a little text book, no matter how hard you practise. So if you want to join, and you want to stop Voldemort, you'll think this through."

The group remained in silence as the took in the information. That was until Hermione spoke up.
"Harry has faced Voldemort. He knows more than the rest of us. Except maybe Y/N." Hermione said, and the small group laughed.
"Is it true that you can produce a pratronus charm?" I turned my gaze towards Luna.
"Yes, I've seen it." Hermione replied.
"And he killed the basilisk, in the second year." Neville said. "And last year he and Y/N really did fight off you-know-who in the flesh." Hermione said, but was interrupted by Harry.