Chapter 71- Angry/ thankful

Y/N pov:
Myself and Harry, didn't know what to say, when a bunch of relieved/ angry people entered the room. It was hard to tell really. Except Moody of course, you could tell he was pissed, he makes it painfully obvious.
I received many glares as they entered the room, smiles towards Harry as they greeted him, and ignorance for me.
For now, I'm going to use that to my advantage. I mean, it could be worse, right? I could be being screamed at?
But maybe I'd just have to wait until I got home. Home to my dad, mum like figure, and over protective boyfriend. Lucky me, I guess.

"We will be arriving by broom." Moody said, more like grunted, from where he was sat on the couch, "protect the kids at all costs, apperating is too dangerous at the minute."
I was pissed as soon as he called me a 'kid', for starters, I'm an adult, I'm bloody 17! But that's not what set me off, it was the look he gave me, when he said those final words, 'apperating is too dangerous'. Like I didn't already know.
All I can say is, anyone who tries to give me hell when I get home, will get an earful. I may have gone against the wishes, and maybe might have not behaved myself, but I did it for a good reason. Harry and his idiot cousin still have their souls, don't they?

"Y/N, fly behind Tonks, Harry, on the back of Y/N's broom." Mad eye ordered, not even looking in my direction. Even looking at his face at the moment made me pissed, so maybe that was a good thing.
I didn't care about Moody, in all honesty. I couldn't care less what he thought of me. Tonks looked quite amused, that's why I like her. And well, a few of the other order members, were looking at me sternly, they weren't quite angry, but more seemed concerned. And well, then there's uncle Moony. I think I was fearing his reaction the most. He didn't look angry, as I thought he would. Instead, he looked rather relieved, I guess that's always a good sign, and he actually smiled when he saw the both of us.

The others had taken care of Harry's things, and I hopped on the front of an old broom, and gripping the front. Due to his age, Harry wasn't allowed to fly, protection or something- I personally thought it was a load of shit. I mean, come on, would I really pick him for the quidditch team if he was a shit flyer?
Harry reluctantly hopped onto the broom behind me, and wrapped his arms around me, I turned around to look at him, and he seemed rather scared.
"What's wrong Potter?" I asked, sending him a wink- I knew exactly what the problem was.
"Nothing." He said gulping.
"I can't wait to try out this new broom." I said, leaning back, "I wonder if it goes fast. Hmm, maybe I can fly it one handed."
I laughed at seeing Harry's response, him looking down at the ground, as if wanting to stay on it. The boy wasn't as reckless as I was, I guess you get that from living with Ollie. It made me laugh at seeing the poor boys reaction, you could tell that he was praying for safety in his head.

"I'm joking with you Hazza. Now come on, hold tight." I said, and quickly pulled my broom up into the sky, following Tonks closely behind.
The journey wasn't that long, I enjoyed it really. Messing about.
I had been told off multiple times, by both Harry and the order members behind us. I guess you weren't allowed to fly in loops on a rescue mission? Oh well.
When we finally landed, I thought Harry might kiss the ground. He rushed straight inside, and I could hear the cheers and greetings from behind the closed door. I smiled sheepishly, when the aurors walked past me, all holding the same expression. Some even seemed quite amused.
I had to admit, I was a little scared in how my dad would react. But I think it's the force of Molly in which I should be most worried about. Oh well, I may class her as my mother, but I can always use the excuse that she's not.

So after the final auror had entered the house, I took a deep breath before stepping in. Everyone was in the kitchen, all seeming quite happy to be seeing Harry. I tried my best to sneak past the open door, I wanted to lock myself in my bedroom, and not come back down. I think I might have been murdered if they saw me now. However, to my dismay, as I placed my foot on the first step, a loud creak was head, bringing the groups attention, to non other than me. And that's when hell broke loose. I was dragged into the kitchen, by non other than my favourite, Moody, of course. Despite my large yells and protests, I was sat down, at the table, the many eyes resting upon me.