Chapter 19- Charlies in charge

Y/N's pov:

Without warning, Fred jumped out of bed walking over to where I was now standing, trying to avoid his eyes darting over my body. Great, I shouldn't have done that, I should not have done that. For some reason, I didn't feel uncomfortable or embarrassed being dressed in tiny shorts, I just felt almost protected around Fred. I wonder why. If I caught George looking at me like that, or anyone else for that matter, I'm likely to punch them.

Don't let him see me as weak, quick smirk back at him. I pulled a smirk and his eyebrows raised, even more knowing that I didn't regret it. He raised an eyebrow at me and laughed, biting down on his lip. He walked closer to me, and I began to walk back at the same time, until I bumped into the wall. Why do people put walls in the worst place! Fred was now inches away when he held his hand out and took my cheek into the palm of his hand looking deep into my eyes. He looked as if he wanted to kiss me, his eyes darting between my lips and my eyes. My breath had increased rapidly.

A few moments later I was being yanked over his shoulder as he ran down the stairs laughing, holding me by my legs. He had one hand supporting my thighs and the other on my bum. When he touched me I felt shivers rush down my spine.

I shrieked gaining the attention of the whole house. They were all sat in the living room when Fred waltzed in carrying me. Fred headed straight outside, and to the pond, that we'd walked to last night. His family and friends following close behind led by Molly. Fred got to the edge of the pond. "Fredrick Gideon Weasley, let her down right now!" His mother screamed at him.
"Your wish is my command" with that I felt sharp icy pains going rushing through my body and realised I was under water.

I slowly swam to the top coughing my guts up as Fred was laughing, gasping for air. I looked up at him with a glare that only made him laugh more.

Although his face was smiley, I could definitely make out a sense of fear corrupting in his eyes. He knows that I don't work without pay back. I saw Charlie come behind him, giving me thumbs up and I immediately knew what he was going to do. I'm so glad Charlie and Bill were here. Despite their obvious stares when I wore something slightly revealing, they really were like my older brothers, especially Bill.

With that a huge crash fell at the side of me and I see Fred looking highly mad. He swam over to me, looking angry. When he saw my smug look however he relaxed, now laughing with me as we chased each other around in the water. He managed to dunk me a couple of times as he could touch the ground, unlike me. "Not laughing now, are you darling." Fred whispered in my ear.

I decided to mess with him. I swam to him and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms to his neck. He turned bright red which was slightly amusing. "Not laughing now, are you..... darling." I mimicked, close to his ear.
I heard a snigger come from the two older boys, meaning that they'd heard my little comment. This only made me feel better knowing that they'd torment him for me.

I'm surprised that he didn't go after Charlie, instead he seemed more focused on chasing me around the lake.

"That's enough!" A voice bellowed, as I turned around to see Molly looking furious and concerned. "Fred apologise to Y/N immediately!"
"Sorry love" he said winking at me. My heart swelled to the size of the earth. Love, that was new. Oh my god, I did a little victory dance when no one could see me, Fred Fucking Weasley, called me love! Get over yourself Y/N he was joking!

Ignoring him I swam to the edge of the lake ready to get out when two strong arms lifted me onto the surface, placing a towel around my body and instantly warming me up.

I turn around to see Charlie smiling at me. "Think we need to get you out of those clothes Y/N" he said to me with an evil look.
Bill became extremely protective of me, and took my hand to walk me inside, glaring at his brother. He really did remind me of Oliver and Harry. I knew Charlie was joking so I laughed, but turned around to see a fuming Fred, still unable to get out of the pond. I left Bills side, sending him a reassuring smile,  and made my way over to Fred, offering my hand.