Chapter 100- WEASLEY!

Today was the day when I come clean to everyone.
Fred- check.
George- check.
Lee- check.

But now it was time for the hardest part- the parents. How this would go? I have no idea. All I knew was that it's Sunday, and so the entire family will meet at Molly's to sit down for our weekly dinner. If only they knew that they'd get a little shock to the dinner.

How long has it been since I told George and Lee?
A month to be exact. Meaning that I now was around two and a bit months pregnant.
Now that sounds fucking scary.

It's been hard, I won't lie. But there's nothing that we can't get through. I think it's the morning sickness that's getting me down. I fucking hate it. Freds been supportive of me through everything. The only thing to do after I had told my family was to inform Moody. I'd still continue my job of course. We are in times of war now! I can't stand back.

But I've made the decision with a bit of persuasion from Fred, that I won't continue to go on any order missions, it just isn't safe for me or the baby.
I have an appointment with Madam Pomfrey soon, to check the baby. She was really excited when I saw her last and I have received multiple letters begging me to let her be my midwife- like I'd chose anyone else.

————-
I stood in front of my full length mirror, my shirt pulled slightly up as I examine my stomach from every angle. I couldn't be imagining it! It was fucking smaller than that yesterday I'm sure.

"Y/N!" Fred called, running up the stairs as fast as he could. He panted as he rested his hands on his knees in the doorway. "You nearly.......ready."
He froze suddenly, looking towards me as I stood in front of the mirror.
I pulled my shirt down quickly, walking over to rummage in the bedside table for nothing in particular, just to play it off.

"Yeah, Erm. Just let me grab this." I quickly replied, but was silenced when I felt a hand on my hip, making me stop and stand up to look at him. He turned me around slowly and gently and pushed my hair from my face.
He never fails to amaze me how he manages to make me shiver every time he even comes near me.

He raised his eyebrows, silently asking his permission to lift me shirt. Something that I nodded slightly to him, allowing him to do just that.
He lifted my shirt up a slight bit, getting on his knees in front of me and running his warm hand over my stomach. He kissed my slightly swollen skin, a huge smile on his face as he did so.
"She's growing." He laughed at the scowl on my face, "Fine, they're growing."
I only shook my head, too happy in the moment to even react.

—————————

"Come on in dears! Come on in." Molly greeted, pulling me in and placing a sloppy kiss on my cheek. I laughed, hugging the cheery woman in greeting, "I've been waiting so long for this." I laughed.
"A full week." Molly nodded in agreement before turning to her children to greet.

Fred got pulled into a hug along with George, the two towering over their mum.
"Hey kiddo." I turned quickly, not even having to look to be embraced by my dad.
"Hey dad." I whispered, it had only been a couple of weeks but it felt strange not seeing him as often as I had done this last month.
"Move over Padfoot! Let the uncle get in." I heard another voice groan as I was pulled into another hug by my favourite uncle- only uncle I know but still.
"Uncle Moony!" I cheered, throwing my arms around him.

His reply was cut short by a roll of his eyes as we both spun around quickly at the voice.
"You better not be hurting her Fredrick!"
"Dad for the love of god, leave him alone! Don't you think I'd have killed him myself?"
My dad was silent for a moment before he pouted and nodded in agreement, "true enough. She is my daughter." He mumbled to himself.