Chapter 116- fucking disgusting

Landing on the shore of Bill and Fleur's beach house, was the three best friends, and with them, a small elf who both Harry and I could pledge our lives to.

A small elf that would never be forgotten and in his time proved to be without a doubt, the most loyal elf that didn't even need a master to know where his loyalties lie.
A brave elf who could be considered stronger than the majority of witches and wizards.

For ones natural response isn't to jump in front of a dagger.

Here lies Dobby.

A free Elf.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Fred's Pov:

"Is she alright?" Mum asked me as I made my way into Bill and Fleur's kitchen, the whole family having had no choice but to meet there.

I frowned, already telling my mum the answer, "She'll be alright eventually. It's just hard on her that's all, she has to deal with the grief and the guilt."

"The guilt?"

"She called him there." I sighed, "She thinks it's her fault."

Mum only smiled. There was no changing Y/N's mind. I had tried to tell her that it wasn't her fault he died. Dobby would have done anything to save her or Harry.
Dobby had always felt he owed them his life.

I wondered over to the kitchen sink, getting a glass from the cupboard above and filling it with water. It was the least I could do.
The only thing I could think to do.

I was worried for her.

I became out of breath as I walked up the stairs. Something that the factor of age must do to you. I'm out of breath now, imagine what I'll be like when I've got two kids to chase around, and stop my girlfriend from going on crazy ass auror missions that could get herself killed.

Oh what fun.

"Love?" I knocked on the wooden door of our shared bedroom, pressing my ear up against the door to hear the soft sounds of her heavy breathing.
Throwing the door open, I saw her bloodshot red eyes, and quivering lip as she tried so hard to keep the tears in.

Rushing over to her, I placed down the cup of water, ignoring the fact that I nearly spilled it over the bedside table, and pulled her into my arms.

"Shhh, you're alright love. I've got you."

"It's all my fault Freddie."

"It's not love. Don't say that. Dobby knew what he was doing, he made the choice. It wasn't you, baby. It was Bellatrix. Please don't blame yourself."

--------------------------------------------------

Days passed and I began to worry for her. Not just for her, but for the babies too.
Madam Pomfrey would be arriving soon, ready to examine the babies on Y/N's 6 moths of pregnancy.

"FREDDIE!"

We didn't return to live in the flat. Me and George went yesterday to retrieve our things, and we temporarily moved back into the burrow. Back to our old rooms, how fun.