Chapter 36- Moodys lesson

"Y/N! Get up you lazy sod." I was suddenly dived on by a big body. I gasped at the sudden shock and immediately tried to sit up.
"Lee get up you fat git." I complained.

Once he had gotten off of me, I turned around and saw two gingers and Lee, smiling at me.
"Ughhhh." I groan, trying to tame my crazy hair.
"Come on love! We've got Moody today!" Freddie said.
"Yeah love." George mimicked the 'love', "he's teaching us unforgivable curses today."
I rolled my eyes, it's never really been something I'd want to learn about. I quickly shoved my head under the pillow, but it was soon yanked away from me.
"I mean it Y/N Wood!" Fred said.
"Wow. Full name basis. Scary." I mocked, "although, I do prefer love."

His face grew a small tint of pink.
"Alright fine. Let me get ready and then I'll be down. I'll meet you in the common room, unless you want to stay and I'll get ready in the bathroom?" I offer.
Lee and George go downstairs but Fred insists on waiting for me.
"I'll be two seconds, I'm just going to get dressed." I say, and watch him take a seat on my bed.

I was half way through changing when I realised that I had forgotten to get out a fresh bra. Shit! It's not like I could even go out, because Fred was there.
"Fred!" I shout.
"Yes love." He says. I open the door and poke just my head out.
"I need a favour but you can't laugh or ever speak about this again." I demand.
He looked a little worried. "What? What's wrong?"
"I forgot my bra." I sat, embarrassed.

He didn't keep to his end of the deal and began to crack up.
"Fred I'm serious. Can you please get me one out my top drawer?" I beg.
Still laughing he walks over to my drawer, which is slightly embarrassing and his eyes go wide, examining the clothing.
"Fred stop going through it. GRAB THE FIRST ONE!" I yell.

He looked quite flustered as he walked back over, a white lacy bra in his hand. He tried to avoid eye contact and I just ended up laughing at his face.
He swiftly moves his hands around the door, handing over the bra which I gladly take.
I quickly pull it on and head out of the bathroom to see that Fred still looked quite shook up.

"Oh come on Fredrick. Get a hold of yourself. Surely you've seen a bra before." I laugh.
"I have. Just never thought I'd be seeing yours." He said with a wink.
"There he is! That's the Freddie I love so much." I say. But then I instantly realise what I've said, and by the look on his face, so does Fred.
After a few seconds of what seemed like hours Fred finally said, "I love you too love."

——
Freds pov:
We were sat at breakfast, the four of us joined you Ron and Hermione. Harry wasn't talking to Ron for god knows what reason, so he sat with Dean and Seamus. I still couldn't take the recent events that had occurred this morning. Did she really mean it when she said 'I love you'? No. Surely she meant in a friend way.

"Hey guys. Guess what happened this morning." I speak up, as the group look over to hear the gossip. I meet Y/N's eyes and give her a charming smile and she shoots me a glare. Oh well, may as well piss her off now, it would happen sooner or later today.
"What?" Lee asked.
"Well Y/N here forgot her bra. So brave and novel Freddie to the rescue had to get her one." I laugh. Y/N's face heats up, and I notice George and Lee exchange a glance, laughing silently. Hermione, however, had a different reaction and thought it was rather sweet.
"Aww Y/N. Your so lucky!" Lee said.
George cut him off, "isn't that right? Brave and Nobel Freddie?"

I roll my eyes and continue to eat dinner, catching parts of the conversation Y/N and Hermione were having.
"You have to tell him Y/N," Hermione said.
"No! He probably wouldn't even like me back anyway." Y/N complained with a sigh.
That's all I could managed to get but it made me feel angry. Someone had caught her eye, she could have anyone she wanted, im too late, I've lost the only girl I wanted to love. But I couldn't show this! Especially not in front of her.