Chapter 29- the prank

Y/N's pov:

"Y/N I'm going to need you to stay for a couple of days. Your in a lot of pain." Poppy says to me. I'd just opened my eyes to see her and Fred next to me, Fred with puffy eyes.

"What? No way. I'm fine." I protest, going to stand. I try to get out of bed, only to be pushed back by Fred. I glare at him and he rolls his eyes before whispering "do as she says..... please."

There was no chance that was happening, "but Poppy I'm fine . There's literally nothing wrong with me. You've patched me up, that's it. Come on! I'm not spending days in here like I did the last time." I moan.
Poppy laughs before turning to me, "Y/N if you go back to class, it's going to hurt. You could possibly rip open your stitches again."

"I'll be fine..." I start, only to have my mouth covered again.
"Y/N love. Do as she says, it's going to hurt you if not." Fred said going into panic mode again.

I sigh and lean back onto the bed, I knew I wasn't staying here, I'd get out eventually, but for now I stayed silent.

Time skip...
With the night approaching, Poppy had just kicked out a very clingy Fred, making him go back to his dorm. He tried to protest but she just shooed him away. Not long after, Poppy had also gone to bed.

Now was my chance. If I'm gonna sneak out, I need to do something epic.

Very quietly I threw off the many blankets that Fred had put on me, slid out of bed, changed into my clothes and shoes, and carefully walked towards the door. I scanned the room one more time before taking a deep breath and turning the handle, I quickly stepped out, and closed the door, beware of the slap.

I turned around, and shrieked before a hand covered my mouth.
There he was, stood right in front of me, at 2 o clock in the morning. Fred.
"Where are you going?" He asked with a stern look.
"Erm to the bathroom. Why are you here?"
"I'm visiting you, that's what I did last time poppy kicked me out." He laughed, "but seriously, I know you aren't going to the bathroom, so where are you going?"
"I told you, to the bathroom. If you wait on my bed I'll be there in a second." I lie.

He huffs before turning around to make his way to my bed.
Ok here we go, so the plan is, I'm going to put something in the drinks at the Slytherin tables that dye there skin purple. Why purple? I didn't know, it just felt funny.

I snuck around the halls, until I reached the Slytherin table, goblets and glasses already placed everywhere. I pulled a small vile, that I had stolen from Snape, in the last detention, out of my pocket and began to pour one drop each into the glasses.

I remember that Malfoy and his goons often sit on the end, so headed there straight away, if I was going to run out of the potion, I had to make sure that he got a drop first.

I was quietly laughing to myself, bending over the table to get the glasses as I suddenly felt arms around my waist, rubbing my bandage. I immediately spun around to be met with the eyes of, Fred.

"Fuck." I curse under my breath.
"Yep fuck indeed." He almost laughed.
God he was going to kill me.
"You should be in bed." He tells me sternly.
"So should you." I laugh.
"Good point. So I'm guessing as much as I tell you to go back to bed, why tell you, cos your not gonna listen. So instead, what's this awesome prank your playing." He laughs.

"Oh I'm glad you asked Fredrick. But I guess your going to have to wait to find out. You see, I've already finished it, so you'll see at breakfast tomorrow, that your going to let me attend. There's no way, I'm spending any more time in the hospital, when I'm fine. In fact, even check, I've healed myself Freddie." I say confidently.