Chapter 27- nightmare

Chapter 6

Freds pov...

Kill her. Kill her now. Kill her before it's too late. She's going to defeat us. We can't have her live. She's powerful but she will only get stronger, that's why we need to kill her now!

It's either you kill her, or she joins us. And I think it will be likely the first. Unless of course you manage to persuade.

Y/N I bellow! No you cant kill her. No!
Y/N was laying on the mucky grass as she laid in a white dress, a wedding dress. What? Why was Y/N in a wedding dress? Please don't kill her.
Avadakadav......

Woah. I woke up tears streaming down my face, my head pounding and breathing heavily. He had her! He had Y/N!
I need to see her! I need to see her now! I need to know she's alright! Visions from the World Cup played my brain. She had to be alright! Please tell me it was just a dream.

I tiptoe over the landing to Ginnys room. I open the door slowly and see the girls sleeping peacefully. Ginny laid on her back, Hermione curled into a ball and Y/N.....

Well Y/N had one leg up the wall, one hanging over the bed, her arms were hung out like a starfish and she was snoring lightly her mouth parted and hair all over the place. I laugh lightly. That's my Y/N. Wait what, she's not my Y/N, well I wanted her to be but oh my god shut yourself up, I return my gaze towards Y/N and see her in the same exact position. She's cute. Her pale skin shone from the light of the open window.

I begin to walk over to her, I really want to get in bed with her! .....
That's it I'm doing it, if all goes to hell I'll sort it in the morning. I'll just have to get her a chocolate frog on the train or something. Normally I'd ask for permission but I really didn't want to wake her.

I slowly slide in to bed, at the side of her, pulling the covers up higher on us both. It was as if she felt my presence as she immediately slides over to me, burying her head in my chest and interlocking her hand with mine. My breath picks up quickly as she is laid so close to me.
I lay a hand on her thigh and I can feel her shudder. I'm very careful of her stomach where the still open wound is. She slept only in her bra, so I could easily see the now blood soaked bandages. She'd have to have them changed in the morning but as she's asleep I don't want to wake her.

Her hair was really messy and eyes screwed shut. She's so cute. I lay there watching her for about 20 minutes, before I slowly drift to sleep at the side of her. For some reason I always sleep better when I'm with her.

I wake up to sniggering. I slowly open my eyes to see George in my face and Mum beaming behind him. Ginny and Hermione also laughing in the corner. "What? Why are you all staring at me like that?" I ask them sleepily. Then I notice what they are laughing at, I turn to my right and see Y/N, completely forgetting that I got into bed with her. "Fred you should have asked her before getting into bed with her!" A voice says, my mother!
"Huh, she won't mind" I reply.

I slowly turn on my side and place my head on Y/N's chest facing into her to avoid my family staring. This only made it worse as I heard more sniggers realising that what I had just done looked really bad. But I don't care, I continue to lay there, feeling Y/N's slow breathing as she breaths in and out. Her chest rising up and down. Suddenly she begins to stir and opens her eyes.

She immediately jumps back in shock seeing me laid across her chest, then seeing the family in the room. I pull my head up and before you know it, I have no idea what came over me, especially in front of my family, I kiss her. She looks taken back but doesn't stop me. It was a sweet kiss, no tongue or fast breathing happening, other than the fact I'm panting like a dog, my nerves, panicking about what she's going to say. I then pull away to see her reaction she looks so happy but also really shocked.