Chapter 63- The graveyard

Warning: Sad chapter coming up; death, torture, blood, and other things that may be triggering to some readers, if you are uncomfortable, please do not read. 

And I apologise for the death in advance. 

Y/N's Pov:

"Harry!" I shouted, the boy was only standing a little while away, however, I just hoped that he heard the urgency in my voice, to know what I was thinking. Everything was the same in the dream, the same scenery, the same position, and soon would come where the mysterious people would enter, only know did I have a sickening feeling as to who it would be.

I ran over to Harry, Cedric remaining put, as the pair of us raised our wands, both aware that someone was coming. With my spare hand, I gripped tightly onto Harry's just as a strange man, I instantly recognised came from behind a tomb stone, Peter Pettigrew.

I felt sick at the sight of the awful man, wand raised and carrying a blanket, as he approached the stench was rotten, it smelt like a decomposing animal, soon I would find that my assumptions weren't far off. Our wands were sent flying from our grips, landing somewhere on the mucky grass. The man grasped my neck, throwing me to the side, his main focus shifting to Harry. I gasped as he grabbed Harry, the same way in which he did me, this time, tight enough to strangle him. A large grave stone, a statue of a man-like figure stood surrounding a big black cauldron, bubbling with green, repulsive liquid. Harry was pinned behind a metal bar at the neck, his head having to tilt backwards in order for it not to choke him.

I was defenseless, until I had found a wand, it would be no good trying to help Harry escape, even if it was against someone as dim as Peter. He still had an advantage, him a wand, me nothing. That's when I realised Ced was still here, wand outstretched in front of him. A grating voice could be heard, coming from the blanket in which Peter was carrying, "Kill the spare." And I instantly knew what was going to happen.

With a flash of green light, a spell was cast at Cedric, sending him flying through the air, where his body lay lifeless before me. I couldn't speak, I couldn't scream, I couldn't cry, a part of me was thrown away with the death of one of my best friends, one of the people that had looked out for me all year. With cunning determination, I ignored Harry's cries, and the man before me, and tried to make it over to Cedric's body. I didn't know how long I had. The powers only worked straight after death, before the soul had left it's body completely. I ran, as fast as I possibly could, running towards the body, outstretching my arms to reach him. Yet, I was soon stopped as another cry caught my attention, "Y/N Look out!"

I had no time to react, no time to move out of the way or the curse that was sent at me. I screamed, feeling my body go stiff and being unable to move, as I crumbled to the ground. The pain was worse than I had ever experienced. It felt as if someone was stretching my entire body out. The pain wondered my whole body, yet seemed to circulate more in my stomach. But there was nothing anyone could do to help me, my mind couldn't focus on anything else, except the pain. Then, I heard a cackle, a woman's voice sending "Crucio" my way.

The cruciatus curse, one of the three deadly curses, sending you a one way ticket to Azkaban. Remembering the lessons with Moody, I knew exactly what was happening. If the torture continued, I would be done for, you can only take so many, most were known to die even on there first try. But I wasn't like most, I was powerful, the powers I had received, they could help. And that's what I did, I shut my mind off, no straight feeling, except anger.

My eyes turned red, like the devil himself, as I looked around at the scene, a crazy looking woman, sat, watching, watching my every move with her mouth wide open. Harry, with blood trickling down his arm, and Peter missing an arm, the blanket, having been thrown on to the floor, and then, Peter, coming towards me.