Chapter 21- Caught in the act

Your POV........
We decided to play a few more rounds, which included, Ginny admitting that she liked Harry, thank god he wasn't there. Hermione had to peck Rons cheek, which she did, causing Rons face to turn as red as his hair.

During the game, I felt a pair of eyes never leaving me. I just ignored it and continued with the group until I had had enough, I turned around to meet Freds eyes, as he searched me for answers. Why is he looking at me like that?

After what seemed like an eternity of getting lost in each others gaze, we continued inside. Bill brought out the fire whisky, pouring it into glasses for all of us. The tension was too much, I grabbed my glass and downed the lot, Fred looked impressed. Why when I do something do my eyes immediately dart over to Fred?

"Oi steady there." George said indicating to my drinking.
"Oh come on Weasley, lighten up! It is a party after all." I laugh.

People were now dancing and I decided to get another drink. Five drinks later I could feel myself getting drunker and drunker and Fred continued to do the same.

Very soon me and Fred were on the table top, singing and dancing to dancing queen. He held his hand on my hip as we swayed to the music, not a worry in sight. The younger kids had gone to bed, leaving Bill, Charlie, George, me and Fred. Bill and Charlie were sat in the far corner of the room. Anger plaster  on every inch of their faces as their eyes never left me. They looked at me with an admiring look their eyes darting to every inch of me, but when Fred began to place his hands on my hips and sway me back and forth with him, their gazes shifted to him and changed to form glares. Why? Why were they so bothered? George however was laid across the sofa obviously passed out. A few groans came from his mouth every so often so it was hard to tell if he was awake or not. Fred continued dancing and spinning me to the music, laughing without a care in the world. At that moment, it was just me and Fred, no one to bother us, no war to bother about. Just us. Together.

Fred eventually jumped off of the table, holding my hand to steady me down. Wow, I was drunk. He took my hand once again and led me out of the living room straight past sleeping George, Bill and Charlie, whose eyes followed us. "Oi. Where you going?"
"Away from you." Fred answered without even looking back.

He led me up the creaky stairs and straight to his room. Wait, why am I going there? I shouldn't be going that way! I should be in the other room, why was he leading me there? He closed his door and I sat on his bed waiting for him. I knew Fred wasn't going to do anything, not like that anyway. He wouldn't take advantage of me being drunk and definitely wouldn't go as far as that. Even if I wished that we did. That must be the alcohol talking, i'd never do that, he's my best friend. He did however, not stop himself from blurting out.
"Y/N can I kiss you?"

Freds pov.......
"Y/N, can I kiss you?" Oh crap, why on earth did I just say that. I am so dead, that's our friendship ruined. Best friends for over a year now and I've just ruined it! I searched her eyes for any sign of emotion. She looked like she was in total shock. I felt a wave of sadness over me and was about to turn and leave avoiding the awkward situation when she stood up.

She looked into my eyes, her icy blue ones darting over my face before she tugged on the top of my shirt, bringing my lips down to meet hers. She gripped my neck, continuing to kiss me as my hands made their way to her waist. She parted her mouth for air and I took my chance to slide my tongue in her mouth, letting her release a few moans. She tugged on the lose hairs on the back of my neck.

After minutes we stopped for air, looking at each other once again. We both started laughing. I really wanted her to spend the night, I just wanted her to lay in my arms and hug her all night long. I let go of her and laid on my bed and opened my arms, indicating that I wanted a cuddle. She laughed and proceeded her way towards me, laying in my arms. I felt a huge smirk on my face and could tell that it was as red as a tomato.