Chapter 98- im going to be a dad?

Fred's pov:
"I'm pregnant."

I didn't say anything for a minute. Thoughts were racing through my head and I suddenly couldn't think straight. I was so overwhelmed by the two words that came from her mouth that I didn't even know what to feel.

"I knew this was a bad idea. I should've just. I don't know, sorted it out by myself." It was only then that I noticed the few tears that soaked her face, and the fact that she had began to pace along the bedroom.
"You? What? When?" I stuttered, jumping to my feet and slowly approaching her, "you're pregnant?"
She looked unsure, but nodded as she wiped a tear from her eye.
I felt the air disappear from my lungs, but within seconds a smile shot upon my face. "I'm going to be a dad?"
With a nod, I leapt into the air, in a cheer of joy, "I'm going to be a dad!"

I rushed forward towards her, engulfing her in the biggest hug imaginable, making her laugh slightly.
Though when I placed her down, she still had a frown etched on her face. "You aren't mad?"
"Mad?" I shouted in disbelief, "how can I be mad? Y/N, we're gonna be parents! We're going to have a baby! Children! Just like we talked about. This is the best day of my life!"

Seeing the excitement I displayed, she smiled brightly, "I'm going to be a mum."
"And I'm going to be a dad." I matched her tone and hugged her once more. "You're going to make the best mum."
"And you'll make the best dad." She reassured.
I laughed, "yeah, well, you'll have to be the strict parent. But we'll teach her all we know!"
Y/N laughed, "you think it'll be a girl?"
"I know it will!"
"I think it'll be a boy." She smirked, "and he'll look just like his dad and uncle Georgie."
"Nah. It's definitely a girl."
"Nope boy!" She told me.
"And how can you be so sure?" I asked her, raising a brow.
"Mothers feeling." She said in a 'duh' tone, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

I rolled my eyes, but laughed at her, until a gasp left my mouth.
"What?" Y/N asked, her face now worried.
"How is our little bean going to tell the difference between me and George?"
Y/N laughed, "little bean?"
"Well we don't have a name for it yet, so yeah. Little bean." I smirked.
She laughed, "well, now we have only one problem."
I raised my brow, "what's that?"
"How we tell our parents."
I frowned, "well it's not mine I'll have to worry about, is it?"
She gasped in realisation as we spoke in at the same time, "Sirius!"

——————————-
Y/N's pov:
In seconds I went into full blown panic mode. My dad! How on Earth was I going to be able to tell him? He's murder Fred if he got the chance. I hadn't even thought. I was too scared about telling Fred that I didn't think about telling anyone else. Shit!

But then I was called but the comforting voice that I loved so much. A hand was wrapped around my waist, and his head rested on my shoulder, "it'll be alright love. We're in this together alright. Through it all."
I nodded hesitantly, and turned around to meet his gaze.
"Can I?" He asked, and it took me a minute to figure out what he was referring to, but when I did, a soft smile formed on my lips and I nodded my head.

We laid back in our bed, my eyes closing, as Fred laid a hand on my stomach, whilst snuggled into the side of me.
And then I felt butterfly's with his words, and had to stop myself from releasing the tears that had formed in my eyes.

"Hello little Bean. It's your daddy. I can't wait to meet you. But it won't be long, I'm sure. Be good for your mummy won't you? She loves you lots and so do I. So you've got to be good and try not to move around too much in there."
I smiled to myself as I fell to sleep. The thought of Fred with a baby in his arms with me laid at the side of him. I was in love.