Chapter 62: REFUGE

The scene shows the Mantle team driving through the streets with the Devil May Cry van, Cavalier R, and hover bikes. Turns out, Pietro was working on them right before everything happened, and Yang, Oscar, Jaune, and Ren were driving them. In the van, Nico was of course driving as the others looked around.

Nero: shit, it's almost looking like a ghost town, here.

Nico: yeah. It's turning into a second Beacon. At least we don't have to deal with a giant garbage tree.

Vergil: instead, the fear of a giant city crashing down on us.

Bayonetta: eh, this just another day of the week for us.

Jeanne: all that's missing for us is Ienzo blabbering about to us. But, we clearly have a problem with two of us.

Bayonetta: now that you mentioned it, it does look like we have two little Vergils in the mix.

Vergil: (annoyed) you two will find your heads on the floor if you don't silence yourselves.

Nero: dad, please, not now.

Nico: well, you can't deny that Dean's behaving differently. Can't blame him though.

Nero: yeah. I think we'd all react the same when finding out our parent's not exactly the best person ever.

Up on his bike, Dean and Týra were riding through the streets, and Týra could tell Dean's mind wasn't in the right space.

Týra: Dean.

Dean: what?

Týra: are you sure you're alright? You haven't spoken about the recent events lately, and your head isn't proper.

Dean: I'm fine. Don't worry about me, just focus on the job. Besides, I'm not in the mood to talk about it right now.

Later on, they were forming together a large group that would make their way to the crater. There were some people who had refused a bit, but with a little convincing (and Dean nearly threatening to shoot them), they soon formed a massive group as they walked through the streets with Ren using his semblance to conceal them. As they do, Týra at one point stops and looks up to the rooftops.

Týra: head, have you seen anything suspicious up there.

Mimir: not much, sister. With my position, it's a bit difficult to get a full view all the way to there. Why do you ask?

Týra: because we're being followed.

She moves back up to where Ember's crib was floating to make sure she was safe.

*AMITY MISSION*

Elsewhere in Mantle, Penny is seen standing on a rooftop, taking a long look at the civilians making their way to the crater. Behind her, May is seen removing the Chain to a fence with a label that says Authorised Personnel Only. Vali, Nikki, Weiss, Ruby, Blake, Nora, Dante, Trish and Lady watch May as she opens the gate.

May: alright, come on.

Everyone then walks in.

Nora: (pauses next to May) thanks again for coming.

May: don't mention it. Once Robyn learned about Amity Tower, she wouldn't shut up about it. Wherever she is, I'm sure she would want us doing what we can to get it up in the air and get the world talking again. (Closes the gate) besides, Fiona's got your friends helping out in my stead.

Nora: (turns away) yeah.

They entered to see a large factory with numerous robots putting stuff in packages and putting the packages up through large tubes the went off in an audible *whoosh*.