PROLOGUE: DETERMINATION

In a city that's far from Vale, there was a business district that was being robbed by people in masks and held Dust induced weapons. These people were working with powerful forces that controlled strange bug like creatures that my not looked like the monsters of Grimm, but were just as dangerous. These were demons. They soon came across one shop with a big neon pink sign labeled "Devil May Cry".

Thug: (kicks door down) alright! Hands in the air!

They were met with a boy siting at the front desk listening to music. He was wearing a crimson zipped up hoodie, black jeans and sneakers, a gray shirt, and he has red eyes and short white hair. This is Dean Redgrave, son of Dante the Devil Hunter.

Thug: hey, I said hands in the air!

Dean: (doesn't hear them)

Thug: (walks up to him) hey, kid, I'm talking to you!

Dean: (looks up and removes headphones) we're closed for tonight.

Thug: I said hands in the air!

Dean: are you, trying to rob me?

Thug: yes!

Dean: (smirks) ok.

He's then kicked out of the doors and Dean walks out to see the robberies.

Dean: (sigh) you guys are no Grimm, but you're just as annoying. Well, at least I can have some fun of my own. (Sees the area alter) really, this again?

The area begins changing and Dean finds himself thrown into Limbo. In this reality, the real world isn't effected by it, but the demons are stronger, especially towards the Qliphoth roots. Dean then summons a large sword with dragon claws and a red gem at the bottom.

Dean: (walks to a jukebox) well, if I'm going through all of this again, might as well have some music

Dean: (walks to a jukebox) well, if I'm going through all of this again, might as well have some music. let's get this party started!

He press the jukebox, but nothing happens. He presses it a couple more times before he got fed up, and punched the machine, causing it to work.

(Cue: Devil's Never Cry)

The demons attack him, but Dean's faster and uses the same styles his dad has, and then alternates with his black and white guns. He fires and takes them down.