Chapter 14: THE WOLF'S SEMBLANCE

The scene opens up to Glynda's combat class where Týra was engaged in a fight with both Pyrrha and Yang. Earlier, Dean single handily took down the entirety off CRDL, especially after they made Ember cry. As a result, Dean declared to fight all four. Then, he was a troll to them when he used nothing but Dr. Faust, his Gunslinger and Royal Guard styles, and dance moves to utterly humiliate them.

After that, the three girls chose to fight each other. Their skills were pretty evenly matched, including on using their weapons and semblance. But surprisingly, Týra didn't use her's once. Towards the end of the fight, Yang and Týra locked fists until Yang had pushed straight through.

Yang: (grins) c'mon, Týra! Where's that Spartan Rage of yours? The tournament gonna throw everything at us.

Týra: for you, yes. But, my team isn't in it. Besides, you should focus more on your surroundings.

Yang: why's tha...?

She looks at Týra's hand, and sure enough, there was a small lock of her hair in her hand. RWBY sees this, and knew that that was a poor decision. Yang then closes her eyes, before opening them to red with pure rage.

Mimir: no offense, sister, but I think you just kicked the hornet's nest.

Týra: exactly.

Yang: (angered) HOW DARE YOU!!!

Her hair then ignited and she charged straight towards her. She delivered a powerful punch, landing right into Týra's palm as she caught it. She then delivers devastating blows that Týra actually took. People were wondering if they should intervene, when as she's about to go for a last strike to drain her aura, Týra parried he strike with her shield at the perfect moment, leaving her dazed and canceled the semblance.

Ruby: huh!?!

Weiss: impossible!

Vali: (sees what she's doing) ooh. Clever.

Yang's Thoughts: (shocked) what? How did she do that?

Týra: my turn.

She triggers her own rage semblance and strikes Yang a few times. Pyrrha throws her shield, but Týra anticipates this and and throws her axe, knocking it off balance, and then tosses Yang straight to her. She's caught off balance, especially when Týra stomps the ground, creating a shockwave that causes everyone to get out of balance.

At the end, both Yang and Pyrrha were left on the ground, auras depleted and Týra walking over to them. Her semblance is no longer active.

Týra: (to Yang) are you cooled off now?

Yang: h-how did you do that?

Pyrrha: I've never seen you fight like that.

Týra: I studied your combat and saw some pointers. (To Pyrrha) your skills are extraordinary and you've been trained well. But you focus your semblance more on defense and less on offense. If you seek to win on  the tournament, don't solely rely on one form of combat. (Turns to Yang) and your skill is strong, as well as your semblance. But you rely too much on it to win the battle. Your enemies can predict that one day, someone will break that and you'll be left exhausted and weak. Pick the right moment to use it, and you'll have a higher chance to win. And side note; control your temper. It can be your downfall if consumed by it. Especially for something as minor as your hair.

She offers them a hand to help, and Pyrrha takes it. Yang takes a moment to think, and soon accepts the hand.

Yang: I'll keep that in mind. Just... just don't touch my hair again.