Chapter 85: DVNT VS RWBY

The scene picks up from the last moment. Everyone looks as they see Team DVNT standing before them, but all four corrupted by darkness.

Yang: Týra.

Dark-Týra: ...

Blake: Nikki.

Dark-Nikki: ...

Weiss: Vali.

Dark-Vali: ...

Ruby: Dean.

Dark-Dean: ...

Ruby: What happened to you guys?

Dark-Dean: We lost. And you abandoned us to wander alone in this endless hell.

Dark-Vali: For so long, we've lived and died over and over to try and escape. No end or beginning as we've suffered through this. But none of you would know, would you?

Yang: What does that mean?

Dark-Týra: Every enemy we've had to fight, every battle we've fought, you always handled the least powerful opponent. We're the ones who fought the bigger threats. The one's who've had to make the hardest sacrifices. In the end, you've all been given mercy while we've suffered.

Ember: Guys, please...

Dark-Dean: Who's this?

Ember: It's me, Ember.

Dark-Nikki: No. She died because we couldn't save her. We couldn't save anyone.

Mimir: Brothers, sisters, I assure you, it truly is her.

Dark-Dean: (chuckles) Well, look who came back. Shouldn't be surprised, after all. No one leaves the Dark World.

Mimir: I came back to save you all. It's like you said, Dean. We're all going home.

Dark-Dean: Home... Home...

They grabbed their heads and looked as though they were struggling a bit. However, it doesn't last long as they look back and glares at them.

Dark-Týra: We can never go home! No one leaves the Dark World!

Dark-Nikki: Even if we could, I bet Remnant's been destroyed at this point. So in the end, there's no reason to escape.

Onix: Listen to yourselves. Stand down, children. We know how to get home, and we're not leaving without you four.

Dark-Vali: You know what Raven would always tell me? "Focus on what I want to achieve, and it'll happen." Well do you know what we want now? We want. You. Dead.

The four suddenly disappeared, and next thing they knew, Dante, Bayonetta, and Onix were blocking DVNT striking them. The force made a shockwave that knocked the others off the ground and broke the hardening on RWBY. The lock breaks and they were trading blows with each parent fighting their respective children. As they battled, the swarm emerges again and forced the others to deal with that. As they do, they try to think of a plan.

Jaune: What happened to them?

Mimir: They've been here for too long. It's just like with the four lords.

Blake: So, what do we do? We can't give up now.

Mimir: I honestly don't know. It must have something to do with whoever this True Assassin is.

As the fighting continues, the parents tried to reach out to their children.

Dante: It's apparently a running gag for us to be infected with dark power. And it's also a running gag to break free from it. Why don't you two save the trouble and do that?