PROLOGUE: TRIUMPHENT

Deep in the woods located far in the mountains far from Atlas is a wooden cabin. There, was a female wolf Faunus with short gray hair, ember eyes, dark skin, she's wearing the Cuirass of Zeus armor, and practicing with an archery bow. This is Týra Jötum.

She was practicing all forms of combat and readying for what was to come. She got accepted to Beacon Academy, but her father wanted to give her a final test to see if she was ready.

???: Týra!

Týra: (turns to the cabin) coming, father.

She holsters her bow and heads back to the cabin. Inside, was a large muscular wolf Faunus with a beard and in brown furs. (Think Kratos's outfit from the game) this was her father, Onix.

Týra: what is the hunt?

Onix: you're hunting deer.

Týra: yes sir. (Goes for her hunting knife)

Onix: wait. (She looks at him)

The man then walked to their fire place and pulled off an axe. This was the Leviathan Axe, the family axe.

Onix: (offers the axe) you'll wield the axe

Týra: I will? But, this is yours.

Onix: if you're going to be at Beacon, you must be prepared for the worst. You've trained for this day, now prove you are ready to wield the axe.

Understanding, she accepts the weapon and clips it on her back. The two then leave the house and start tracking the deer. Tyra finds some footprints and follows the trail. These mountains were often considered abandoned and left alone, due to the Grimm and other strange creatures that roam them. However, this family has been living here for generations and has trained each family member to survive in these woods.

They soon saw their deer, but it moves away. They follow it, and just as Týra was about to fire, a few White Fang members got in the way and Týra's arrow hits one of them and they resulted in taking them out and the deer's guard is up.

Týra: (angered) damnit! Now it's guard is up! (Looks at the Fang) if they had stayed out of these woods-!

Onix: (grabs her bow) calm yourself, girl! It doesn't matter anymore. The deer is lost, so find it again. And, if these members are here, than that means more are nearby. Control your anger.

Týra: (takes a deep breath) you're right. I'll find it.

The hunt resumes. As they walked, creatures called draugr rose and went to attack. Onix stood aside and Týra wields the axe and the blade became coated in ice. She then alternate between the weapon and using her bare fists to fight. After killing them, the hunt continues. Along the way, Onix decided to ask Týra something.