Chapter 19: FATE FAMILY BRAWL

The scene opens up to Weiss, Ruby, Dean, and Vali were heading out to the courtyard at the main avenue towards the docking bay. After the JNPR's fight, which they won, Weiss saw a ship passing through and immediately got excited. She ran out, and the other three followed behind.

Ruby: Weiss! What is the big deal!? Who is it? Who is she!?

Weiss: Winter.

They look up to see a tall woman exiting the ship with two knights beside her. This was Winter Schnee, Weiss's older sister.

 This was Winter Schnee, Weiss's older sister

Ruby: wait... your sister?

Dean: this is Winter? (Turns to Vali) you think she told her about you two?

Vali: it was a dance, Dean. What more were you expecting?

Dean: my god, you're dense as hell!

Weiss: (cups mouth) Winter! (Runs up to her) Winter! I'm so happy to see you! Oh... (suddenly curtsies) your presence honors us.

Winter: (looks around as she approaches them) Beacon... It's been a long time. The air feels... different.

Ruby: I mean it is fall, so, eh, it's colder.

Dean: not to mention we now apparently, have a second Ice Queen.

Weiss punches Ruby in the shoulder, causing her to gasp in pain. And, Vali hits Dean up his jaw with Yamato's sheath.

Weiss: so, what are you doing here?

Winter: classified.

Weiss: oh, right. Well, how long are you staying?

Winter: classified.

Weiss: of course. (Nods and smiles in understanding)

Dean: (gets up) sounds boring.

Ruby: (looks pensively around in the silence) Well... this is nice... I think.

Weiss: (excitedly) you're going to love it here! I know you travel a lot, but so much of Beacon is different from Atlas! (discreetly whispers) Vale, too. The government and school are completely separate! Can you believe it!? I-

Winter: I'm more than familiar with how this kingdom handles its... bureaucracy. That is not why I came.

Weiss: right! I'm sorry!

Winter: nor did I come here to watch my own blood fail so miserably in battle. But it appears that I have no choice in the matter.

Weiss: (puzzled) but, we won!

Winter: only a novice would refer to that as a victory. I counted at least three strikes missed. (Turns to her security) leave us.

The AK-200s obey, walking two steps backwards into formation as she sighs and smiles a little more warmly at Weiss.