Characters (Updated)

Team DVNT

Dean Redgrave (Voiced by Bryce Papenbrook): one of the long lost sons of Dante and the leader of DVNT. He processes a variety of weapons, and has the power of the Devil Trigger. Is mostly calm and relaxed in a fight, but knows when to be serious in certain situations.

Vali Branwen (Voiced by Matthew Mercer): Dean's older brother and the adoptive son of Raven Branwen. His powers are more similar to his uncle, Vergil, and also has different weapons and Devil Trigger. He generally doesn't show much of other emotions, but isn't afraid to help his friends.

Nikki Tanaka (Voiced by Lara Bailey): daughter of Beyonetta. Unlike the others, she can wield her weapons with both her hands and her heels. Her combat is as graceful as a ballerina, and can summon creatures at her will.

Týra Jötum (Voiced by Colleen Clikenbeard): a wolf Faunus and descendent of Kratos. Like Vali, she's often serious when it comes to survival, but cares for her comrades deeply. Her weapons have been passed down throughout her family bloodline, and her semblance is like Yang's, but much stronger.

Other characters

Heroes:
Ember
Mimir
Ruby
Weiss
Blake
Yang
Jaune
Pyraah
Nora
Ren
Coco
Velvet
Fox
Yatashi
Qrow
Raven
Ozpin

Villains:
Salem
Mundus
Loptr
Kira
Cinder
Emerald
Mercury
Hazel
Watts
Tyrian

As the story progresses, there will be story parts where it's Mimir telling them about historical events on not just Norse Mythology, but on the Demon world and witches. Keep in mind, a majority of it, (especially GoW) will be based from my imagination.