OVA: ORIGINS

*DEAN REDGRAVE*

Years ago in the city of Fortuna, it was a peaceful night as there weren't any signs of harm around. At the orphanage, a young woman had finished getting the children to bed as she herself was going to go to bed. She had long brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin, a cream colored shirt under a denim jacket, a red and gold necklace, a long brown skirt, and black boots.

Kyrie

As she was going off to her room, she hears crying

As she was going off to her room, she hears crying. Her first instinct was to check on the kids, but then she hears that it's coming from the front door. She goes to it and opens the door, only to find a small red bundle at the front of it.

Kyrie: (surprised) oh my!

She immediately picks it up and takes it inside. Moving the blanket a bit, she sees it's a baby boy with a few wisps of white hair and red eyes. He was still crying until he stopped when hearing Kyrie calming him.

Kyrie: shhh... it's alright, little one. You're okay.

The infant stops crying and looks up to Kyrie. He then smiles and snuggles closer to her. Kyrie smiles and notices a red amulet was on his neck, along with a letter on the blanket. After reading it, she was now even more surprised by the boy's strange origins.

(Couple days later)

Lady: what do you mean this kid is Dante's?

Some time after the mess in Red Grave City, Nero and Nico returned to Fortuna where they found Kyrie and the baby, now referred to as Dean. A short while later, they called Trish and Lady to tell them about him. They currently were FaceTiming them since Morrison gave the shop an upgrade with the internet.

Nero: just like I said. Kyrie said the kid looks a bit like Dante, and there's even a presence of demonic energy in him.

Nico: plus, we had Morrison check the letter, and sure enough, it matches Dante's hand writing.

Trish: okay, so who's his mother?

Kyrie: (feeding Dean a bottle) we were hoping you would know.

Lady: well, it's sure as hell not one of us. Last we check, he's not exactly a committing guy.

Nero: if Dante seriously had a one night stand with a woman, then guess he and Vergil have more in common then they think.

Lady: sounds about right. (Beat) so, what'll happen to the little guy?

Kyrie: (sets the bottle down and gently rocks Dean to sleep) that's easy—we look after him. If Dante's really his dad, then he's family. And even if he wasn't, this little one needs a home.

Looking over, Nero saw his wife gently and securely holding the baby in her arms. And by the look on her face, he could tell that she's made up her mind and won't let him go.