Chapter 12: TEAM DUAL

The scene opens up to Glynda restoring the lunch room. What stared as a minor food fight, turned into a fully length battle field between Team RWBY and Team JNPR. It was soon stopped by Professors Ozpin and Goodwitch. Afterwards, the two teams then noticed the absence of a certain team.

Ruby: um, Professor Ozpin, do you know where Team DVNT is?

Glynda: they're with Team CFVY in my class room. Something about an extra sparing session.

They two teams then decided to pay them a visit and found Velvet holding Ember and with CFVY talking with Mimir.

Coco: so that's how you wound up in Limbo.

Mimir: correct. While I'll take that over being tortured by Odin, it was a bit boring being stuck in one small corner for a long time. Not to mention I've hated seeing reality breaking and lack of a real sun. Though, speaking of suns, remind me to tell you about the wolves. (Sees the teens) ah, hello lads and lasses.

Ruby: hey guys. What are you doing here?

Fox: Dean and the others wanted to do some sparing, so we're watching Ember. Mimir's been sharing some stories.

Velvet: not just of the Norse gods, some of Remnant as well.

Yang: you know about Remnant?

Mimir: I'm a knowledge keeper! The special thing about us, is that we hold a special magic that allows us to gain the knowledge of the land and important people. Course, I've been listening to your history through the classes.

Blake: it's important to know history, so we don't repeat it.

Nora: so, where's the super team?

Her question was answered when they hear clashing. They turn to see DVNT fighting each other and going full force on each other. They were shocked to see them fighting like this, even more that they were each delivering strikes that if weren't blocked, could kill someone. They deliver a few strikes for a bit until they were staggered back.

Dean: (chuckling) no bad. I think I'm in the lead.

Vali: you lost count, Dean. I'm ahead.

Nikki: you boys are as clueless as always. I've been better than you all.

Týra: this is not a competition, my friends. But if it was, I'm easily ahead.

DVN: what!?

Dean: (smirks) in that case, let's kick it up a notch!

He and Vali go Devil Trigger, Nikki summons a smaller version of Madama Butterfly, and Týra engages her Spartan rage. They then charge towards each other, dealing blows towards each other as their auras started depleting faster and faster, until they were at zero.

Now, a normal person would see this, and stop fighting, less the person deals permanent damage. But keep in mind, this four are no where near normal. Instead of stoping, and even after their semblances stopped, they kept going, all the way until Dean's sword went straight through Vali's chest, Nikki's whip snaps Dean's neck completely, Vali's katana stabbed Týra in her chest, and Týra's axe lands right on Nikki's head.

Everyone but CFVY: (scream in horror)

They all hurry down to them. Ember sees this and starts crying, and Velvet tries to calm her.

Jaune: why didn't they stop?!

Weiss: (holds Vali up) Vali... why did you do that... I-I didn't tell y-

She was caught off by Dean's lagughter. Then, to their shock, Vali's body goes all the way through the sword and he stands back up. The others soon follow.