Chapter 17: BEST OF THE BEST (Vol. 2 end)

Picking the scene up where we left off, the team runs out to find Grimm beginning to swarm the district. The girls handled their own, but with the number of Grimm here, it did make their situation more difficult.

As one was about to pounce on Ruby, Dean takes it out with his guns before running up to them.

Dean: what the hell happened?!

Ruby: hi, Dean! Short answer; we found that the White Fang were preparing to blow up the tunnel and release Grimm here.

Dean: and this is your definition of stopping them?

Ruby: okay, I admit, this probably wasn't the best idea. But, we didn't really have a lot of options at the time.

Dean: we'll argue about it later. (Fires at multiples) let's survive this first.

The teams broke off and dealt with multiple enemies. During the fight, Team JNPR, Sun and Neptune, Emerald and Mercury, Ironwood's Atlesian Knights, and Team CFVY joined in.

Together, they were able to destroy a good majority of them, but then the ground shakes, and multiple massive Grimm appears.

Weiss: what are those!?

Obleck: I've never seen these type before.

Sun: we can take them!

They attacked them, but the beast pushes them aside and their remaining auras went down. Team RWBY tries to gain cover from them, but they were knocked off and injured. To make it worse, they were trapped by debris.

Blake: (tries to push) we can't move.

Weiss: help!

Yang: what do we do!?

Ruby tires to reach for her scythe, but it was out of reach. They then look up to see the Grimm about to deliver a finishing blow, but then it was struck by Madama Butterfly and Vali slices through it with his shurikens.

Nikki: pick on someone your own size, pest.

Vali: they can only be killed by magic. We'll handle this.

Madama then lifts the debris off the girls, and the others quickly got them out. They then see Dean getting his suitcase ready.

Dean: congratulations, uglies. You all get to be the test subjects for Pandora.

To everyone's surprise, he sets the case down and it glows. When it fades, it now has a mini gun in it and he fires at a few of the Grimm. Then, it changes into a bazooka that he fires at the ground, launching them in the air. He triggers his semblance to slow down time as the weapon turns into a giant throwing star that he throws and it slices through more. When it returns, he triggers one more transformation that was a full on rocket launcher with multiple barrels around it. With a press of a button, he fires, and rockets fired out and destroyed a grand majority of the Grimm.