Chapter 3: FIRST DAY

The scene first starts off with the marked warrior fighting against the queen of the furies. He fought his way through her sisters and killed them all. Týra's then woken up the sound of the alarm and she sees she's in her new room with her team.

Dean: morning, Týra. (Notices her expression) you ok? A bad dream?

Týra: yeah...something like that. (Gets up) I don't want to talk about it.

Dean: if you say so.

Nikki: good to see you up. We have a couple hours before class, so we're unpacking our stuff.

Vali: this shouldn't take too long.

The whole gang got changed into their academy outfits and personalized their room. They set up a couple of posters, placed a couple of long desks and drawers, set their beds, and even set up a stereo system for music.

Dean: not bad for our new home.

Nikki: this will do, for now.

Vali: how about we head to class, now?

Nodding in agreement, the team leaves their dorm and makes their way to Professor Port's class. Along the way, Týra noticed Dean was lost in thought for a bit.

Týra: what's on your mind, Dean?

Dean: huh?

Týra: you seem lost in your own world. As our leader, you should talk to us for help.

Dean: actually, about that. (All stop and the others turn to face him) to be honest with you three, I don't know why Professor Ozpin chose me to be the leader. Most of my life, I've either worked alone on jobs, or just followed along with the others at "Devil May Cry." But, I'll try my hardest to do my best for you guys.

Nikki: it's alright to feel like this, Dean. We'll be there to help you along the way.

Týra: and you'll be learning on how to be a leader. Besides, you have four years to learn.

Dean appreciates their responses, but still sees Vali's emotionless expression. He didn't say anything, but Dean could tell Vali wasn't too happy about the decision for him being leader. Later, they met up with Team CFVY and the eight friends went off to Port's class. While they did get the general lesson, he mostly spent his time talking about when he was a student. Later on, they were in Goodwitch's combat class. There, they would fight against other students to test their strengths. One of these fights was Fox, who was blind, defeating another student.

Glynda: (sees a student defeated after the fight) as you can see, class, their aura has been fully drained, therefore, they've lost. The loosing of aura during a battle is dangerous and can result in death. In a moment of that, you must rely on skill and strength to prevent serious injury. (Checks her tablet) now then, we have time for one more pair. Who would like to go?

Dean: (steps up) I'm game.

Glynda: excellent. And, who would like to fight Mr. Redgrave?

Vali: I will.

Everyone was surprised that two people form the same team would fight, but they could see the tension these two have.

Glynda: very well. Both of you get ready.

They go off to change into their combat clothes and both got in the opposite sides of each other in the area. Dean's smirking while Vali still has his neutral expression. Nikki and Tyra were a bit concerned as to what these two could do.

Glynda: first person to run out of aura, looses. You both may begin when ready.

Dean: (summons sword behind him) may the best demon hunter win.