Chapter 23: THE NEW GOD OF WAR (Vol. 3 end)

Picking the scene where we left off, it's chaos in the academy. The students had made it back to the academy, and it was beginning to pile up with Grimm and other monsters. Vali, Nikki, and Týra has made it to the courtyard where they saw the students fighting the rouge paladins, but their weapons weren't able to push through.

Coco: well, I guess now's a better time than any. Velvet!

Velvet: (excited) really?

Coco: just make them count.

(Cue I May Fall)

Velvet nods and walks up to the paladins.

Weiss: what are you doing!? She's going to get hurt!

Coco: just watch.

Velvet holds her hand out as Anesidora glows, creating a copy of Crescent Rose. The machine strike, but she dodges and slices it from the air before changing weapons. Her copies were weapons from Weiss, Blake, Yang, Coco, Penny, Dean, Vali, Nikki, Tyra, and many more. What makes Velvet unique, is not only can she recreate the weapon, but the wielder's skills as well.

She was winning, but one of the paladin's sucker punched her. The others unload their fire arms, but there's no avail. Weiss then rushes past the others and instinctively uses a summoning glyph. When she gets in between Velvet and the Paladin about to bring its fist down, she raises Myrtenaster defensively then closes her eyes and grits her teeth. A thud is heard as she looks up and discovers she summoned the arm and sword of the Arma Gigas she fought before, which blocks the Paladin's fist and bisects the machine in half. She takes a brief look at her summoning before being surprised by a camera flash, which was taken by a smiling Velvet.

(End music)

But before they can take a breath, another advanced Paladin rushes in from the corner and begins to charge at them.

Sun: you have got to be kidding me!

Vali then goes Devil Trigger and he and Tyra attack it. Týra uses special attacks from her frost axe to weaken and slow it down, and Vali unleashes devastating attacks that absolutely destroyed the machine.

Vali DT: compared to demons and fallen angels, these pests are nothing but junk.

Nikki: looks like more are coming in.

Weiss: we can't keep this up!

*D and R*

Dean and Ruby were taking about Grimm on the air ship and fighting Neo and Roman. They tricked Neo into opening her parasol and she's sent flying off the ship.

Roman: NEO!

Ruby: I don't care what you say! We will stop them and I will stop you! BET ON THAT!!

Dean: (arms Barlog and Oathkeeper and Oblivion) let's dance, sir!

They fight him again, and Roman was ranting on how it's him who will win. Unfortunately for him, that rant attracts a Nevermore and is eaten whole from it. The two then kill it and the ship starts to crash. Ruby uses her weapon like a pogo stick and jumps off safely, and Dean goes Devil Trigger and flies down to the rooftop.

Dean DT: well, that was exciting.

Ruby: was this what it was like when you went to the realms?

Dean DT: no, they were worse.

*ARCHER*

With the teachers, they destroyed many paladins and were attempting to secure Vale. Ironwood joins them, and sees Glynda, Qrow, and Archer taking them out.