Chapter 55: TEAM DUAL REVISED

The scene opens up with Team DVNT in their new dorm asleep. They were all in their beds with Mimir on a pillow on the desk and Ember resting in a crib. Soon, they woke up one by one, and were ready for the day.

Dean: (yawns and stretches) man, that was one of the best sleeps I've had in a long time.

Nikki: yeah. We spent months ruffing up while out traveling, I missed my bed.

Vali: it's not so bad when you get use to it.

Týra: same. (Walks over to Mimir) Mimir, you awake?

Mimir: (opens his eyes) oh, yes. Morning, team. Thanks for the pillow. I actually can't really remember resting on something this soft in a while.

Ember: (face scrunches and fusses)

Vali: I got it.

They hurry and change Ember's diaper and have her food to calm her down. Once done, she begins to play as the others got ready for the day.

Dean: what's on the list today?

Karasu: we're gonna be going over the mission briefings on what will come during our time in Atlas.

Māotóyīng: during this, will include training with Archer, other teams in the academy, and even improving on Ember's endurance.

Whenever they got the opportunity, they would help train Ember to better help her expand her abilities. Especially the transformation and maiden abilities. And, Nikki's slowly begun to summon both the raven and owl. However, it drains her aura faster and has to call them both back. Soon, they were all dress in gear, and noticed they had plenty of time before the others got up.

Týra: we're the first up, as always.

Dean: you know, we haven't really gotten a chance to do more training together.

Vali: you mean...?

Dean: (smirks) whaddaya say we get back into team sparring?

Nikki, Vali, Týra: (smirks) you're on!

Mimir: ah, bollocks.

In Team RWBY's dorm, they were snoring in their beds all peacefully. Until Penny jumps in to wake them up.

Penny: Salutations!

Team RWBY are startled awake by Penny shouting her greeting in the middle of their dorm room.

Penny: (in a sing-song voice) good morning, Team RWBY!

Yang: ugh, Penny. What time is it even?

Penny: time to be Huntresses, of course!

Penny strikes a pose, holding up two fingers by her head and winking. Weiss, Blake and Yang groan, while Ruby excitedly gets to her feet.

Ruby: Yahoo! I'm excited!

Penny: you sure are. Team DVNT's already up and ready for the day.

Ruby: of course they are. They're early birds. Are they in the mess hall?

Penny: no actually, they went off to the training room. They said something about a 'sparring session.'

As soon as she said that, the other girls immediately were wide awake and knew what this meant. They hurried up to get dressed, and went to the direction of the training room.

*DVNT*

With the team, they were all in their outfits, weapons ready, and stood in a square way form, ready for the first move. The rules were the same as always; go full force, and see how long they go before aura breaks and they deliver the finishing strikes to the others.