Addictions

Back to y/n

You paced the room nervously but annoyed as you bit your nail to its roots, blood circling it's bite marks, almost nothing left to chew, your hands sore, bruised and blue. "Okay that's it, I'm so going to kill her" you huffed out in distress releasing your nail from your mouth. Kicking the door as you head rested against the cool metal with a sigh, this was it you thought but It clicks for a second and you jump back. "Missy?!" You ask hopefully but you're soon mistaken of a quick getaway, this was taking longer than you anticipated. "Oh it's you." You deflated, looking at the cube with small eyes. Almost embarrassed by your nervous habits your hand involuntarily moves to pull your sleeves down over what was left of your bony hands.

"Please step out of the cell and follow me." It ordered the door working on its on inner mechanics since it didn't have arms to do itself.

You agreed silently following but with every movement your eyes wondered as if they could be helpfull but every door, every hall way looked the same. "Where are you taking me?" You asked almost whispering through your attempt of breathing. Everything inside of you working faster than it should have. Your anxiety beating against your chest, your breathing harsh even when oxygen seemed unlimited. Your focus seemed small, through blurry vision and you wanted to blame it on the dalek but the deep hunger pit in your stomach said other wise.

You were starving.

"It's dinner time." It said simply the same robotic answers, lucky you! the universe had other ideas. For anyone else this was a god send but you just didn't want to eat.

"Right." You deadpanned unmoved by the thought of eating still looking around but there was still one question unasked. "Stupid question I suppose but do you have any doctors on board?" You asked although you hated the thought of being prodded by anyone who wasn't the doctor but seeing no way out it was a last resort.

It stops for a moment haulting your own movements suddenly as if it could think. "Other than yourself Dr. L/n... or Dr Song. I'm sorry would you like to change your records?"

You dismissed it quickly. "No thanks but a doctor would be nice. You see I'm on medication and if I don't get it, I-I err you just don't want to find out." You cringed at the thought, the last time you have been concealed in a tight spot you burnt a whole planet to its core and right now with Missy and River about you didn't even want to think about what it would do next.

"We do not have any doctors in the Institute but I can offer you a pain relief." It offered continuing its journey to what was the dining hall.

"Not going to work." You huffed, you told yourself that you had to get back to the tardis as soon as which was harder than you originally expected.

"Please step into the dinning hall." It ordered arriving at the destination ahead. You nodded sliding around it before slipping inside the doors swinging shut behind you encasing you in a room full of wide eyed criminals. You sighed feeling that you didn't belong but it wasn't something new to you.

"Hello it's nice to meet you" you faintly heard among the crowd.

Missy grinned although she wasn't impressed by her company but rather spotted the lanky guy shoved in the room. "I'm nice to meet, no shoo. Y/n!" She called excitedly and unapologetic to her own happiness to see you. Missy wasn't ashamed of her feelings now and that was obvious, she had came a long way.

You smiled weakly, letting her link your arms together, the rough fabric of your changed clothes clashing with her own. It was anything but comfortable but if it kept the cold out you couldn't complain, you stomach growled but it was soon covered up by a Swift peck on her cheek before Missy could notice.