Confess

The first thing you noticed was the room was pitch black as your eyes opened to a familiarity. A bitter chill filled the room as you laid there above the thin bed sheet. The light became sudden almost like it knew you were awake but the wind still continued its endless attack on the small window of your childhood bedroom.

But you weren't quite home. You took a minute to scan the room carefully, your fingers moved over the dusty collection of old toys and books on the nightstand before leaving the bed.

There was only one thing out of place, a large painting above the fireplace. Your eyes softened at the delicate strokes of paint splattered across the canvas to shape her face. Her hair was pinned back as always, and the paint got darker at the lips which tugged into a small smile. The painting was old, too fragile to touch with your fingers no matter how much you wanted to reach out. "I miss you, Missy" you whispered to yourself.

The door clicked open with a large force knocking all of the air into the room. You smiled at the painting once more before following the illuminated corridor. "This is wrong" you muttered under your breath.

Click. Click. Click.

You span round in fear, watching his black boots get closer. Each click of the humanoid footing caused your heart to go just a little bit faster but there was no where to go, the lights were going too and it wasn't long until you were in the dark alone- well almost. "So whats this huh? You put me in a room with myself, yeah Cos I'm so scared of myself haha" you forced a laugh trying to stay strong in front of the creature that wore your face. He got closer, his fingers already ghosting across the material of your jacket.

"I am. Fuck. I AM SCARED" you yelled causing it to disappear in a instant, leaving nothing but small circuitboard. You sighed catching your breath, going to inspect the small piece. "Sorry, did I have bad breath?" You joked taking into the pads of your fingers. You rubbed it slightly trying to figure out its purpose. You frowned your brows together seeing no speciality or purpose for the object. You shrugged softly placing into your coat.

You took off into the corridor even without the use of light. It wasn't easy but you weren't going to stick around there for too long.

"Where i am? Is this hell? Y/n What would you possibly want to know?" You thought aloud seeing a light travel through a small crack in a upcoming door. You fastened you're pace opening it wide only to have it close behind you forcing you to stay. There you was standing in the Doctors Tardis.

The feeling of the room was different, you didn't feel alone like the first. The blue lights radiating from the console and the pillars around you only made it easier to make out her face. "Doctor?" You whispered softly, looking over to steps she had placed herself on. You rushed to her side with a smile, you were glad to see her.

"Let's make this easier, Mr.Song. Confess your connection to the nightmare child." The being said, although it sounded like the Doctor the voice was much more hollow. You internally cringed remembering that you still had to save the Doctor and all you felt was guilt. This just might kill you.

"So I am in the confession dial, oh thank God." You sighed in relief causing a frown to appear on the copy of the Doctor. "For a minute there- never mind." You waved your hand dismissively taking this new information rather easier than anticipated.

"Confess" it pushed.

"I'm the nightmare child" you just shrugged unable to look at 'her'.

"Well that was easy" she monotoned, obviously being the thoughts of the Time lords behind it.

"Your confessions mean nothing!" You explained talking right at her as a two way communication device. "What you wanna know?"

"You must confess to all you crimes" it ordered.

You chuckled. "Well we're going to be here for a awfully long time." You leaned yourself against the console before starting your list.