God

You woke up pretty early from nightmares covered in sweat. you let out a big sigh and threw on some black jeans with suspenders, white shirt and a black denim jacket.

It had been a while since the traveling and you had missed missy awful lot.

You found yourself wondering around the streets before the tardis appears around you bringing you to the console room. You sighed, "you really need to stop doing that doctor!"

"Sorry bit of a rush. Look at this." She gives you a note before rushing around the console probably dragging more people in.

"Ex. 6741. Find it and destroy it. Watch out for sleeping droughts. X" you knitted your eyebrows together. "What does this mean!" You flip the note as the doctor expressed she didn't know. "Oohhhh.... yeah well your know!" You explained before showing her the back of the note.

"Good luck sweetie x" she read her expression lifted. "River" she muttered before tucking the card into her pocket.

"So she sending us on a mission to capture something?" You speak.

"Or someone!" She states opening the door to reveal Yaz, graham and Ryan. "Welcome back gang" she spoke excitedly hugging Yaz first. You chuckled watching her act like an child.

"Hi" they all spoke with excitement watching you wave gently at them as you pressed down the stabilisers which earned a glare from the doctor. "It's not exciting with out the sound!" She spoke releasing them. You heard the tardis Groan in annoyance.

"Where are we going exactly?" Yaz asked walking over closer to the doctor as she shut the doors.

"Breaking and entering!" They all give her a serious look as she smiled and pressed the lever taking us to where we were meant to be going

"Where's miss-"

"Doctor tell your tardis to stop moving my room, I nearly fell into the swimming pool!" She exclaimed not noticing your presence. You let out a small chuckle and her eyes snap to look at you, the corners of her lips move up in a wide smile.

"Right here we are team!" The doctor spoke dragging you out of the tardis before you could speak to missy.

Your eyes adjusted quickly to the light, looking up to the museum of the universe, "so what's the plan then?" You ask watching the doctors eyes gaze over the building.

She didn't say anything before walking straight up to the doors. Well that was one way to do it.

You all follow watching out carefully to what river had warned.

The first thing you noticed was the temperature dropping. You held onto your jacket wrapping it closer to your body.

"Why is it so cold?" Graham asked rubbing his hands together.

"Because of the bodies!" Missy exclaimed finding the light switch to the room. They all gasp looking at the stiff statues of different creatures.

"Why are we even here, doctor?" Yaz ask watching the doctor scan the bodies with the sonic.

"We here to steal something. Look for some signs ex. 6741!" She clapped her hands before walking of.

"Stealing, great! Another one to add to the list" Graham muttered before following her instructions.

You rolled your eyes before taking missy's hand and dragging her along. This was a perfect time to talk to her.

"So.., how you been?" You trailed on.

"I've been okay, what about you love?" She smiles widely at you watching you carefully.

"Could be better!" You muttered.

"What would make it better!" She stops dead in her tracks.

"Missy I lo-"

"Ahhhhh" you heard the doctor cry out. Your eyes snap to the direction it came, you started to run towards the sound.

"Who? What are you?" The doctor spoke holding out her sonic as a weapon. You noticed a small object in her hand, it made a noise from the inside like it was shaking.

"We are not important but you are time lord!" They spoke before the doctor collapsed on the floor, you rush to her side checking her pulse. She was breathing but she was out cold.

You noticed the small object laying on the ground, you reached for it and tucked it in your pocket before turning your attention to the creatures. They were like old corpses with no eyes but it felt like they were watching you all closely.

"You are human!" Yaz was the next to go. Everyone looked around in panic.

"Human" Graham collapses into Ryan's arms. What the hell was going on.

You needed to act fast they were beings that knocked you to sleep-

"Human!" Ryan was next, he fell to the floor with a thump as graham was laying upon him.

They use names of species-

You notice their eyes snap to you.

"Time lord!" You expected to fall down but you heard her collapse behind you. Missy was out. Everyone was and you were the last.

"Time lord!" They spoke and yet nothing happened.

You chuckled looking around for an escape route but getting everyone out would be the hardest part

"You are time lord!" Nothing happened.

You lifted your head up from your friends on the floor. It had hit you, the note!

"You use the names of species to make them fall asleep? Correct?" The didn't reply but you could tell.

"So you can't figure me out?" It just felt they were staring at you.

"Oh come on guys let's talk! You know if you do I'll tell you what I am."

"What are you" they hummed in sync

"Ah that's better see!" You clap your hands, you really hoped this would work.

"Well I guess you've never heard of a hybrid, but I know you, sleeping droughts!" The vanished into atoms in front of you, you released the air trapped between your lips before dragging Yaz and the doctors bodies to the tardis.

When you reached the tardis you brought back graham and Ryan before going to collect missy. You wrap your arms around her cold body closely watching your step as you got back to the blue box.

"Great! You know what thanks for the help doctor!" You said shouting over to her body as you shut the doors behind you.

You placed missy on the chair. You kissed her forehead quickly before moving your attention to the consel.

Destroy it

The only way you thought you could do it is to put it where no one would go.

The tardis didn't even know as you saw that there was no time on the monitor.

You sighed before taking the object out and throwing it into the black void outside the doors.

You went to close the doors but a explosion of light left the object. You gazed back and there was stars that wasn't there before.

"What the fuc-"

Then it hit you.

No time

Stars

Light

Shit

"Oh shit I just became god!" You held onto the side of the door keeping your balance.