Him

You were stood at the console leaning with your hands perched on the controls, your white plain buttoned up shirt rolled up Sleeves leaving your small wrists and lower arm on display, tattoos and large purple bruises littered around them. The languo hairs raising keeping your skinny arms warm in the somewhat chilly room. Missy had her eyes on the child as she tightened him into the car seat that was tided up to the railing of the stairs with a red cord, you hated her baby "profing" attempts around the ship but whenever it was brought up she mumbled under her breath about possible amputations to your fragile body. You just shook your head as she finished up the baby squealing at his mother.

"You know those injections should of worked by now" she explained not looking away from the baby as she spoke. You shook you head knowing that she was right but you didn't feel like anything was burning up inside of you at the moment and the doctor was becoming more of a Priority to you at this time. "You blacked out" she spoke clearly waiting for you to show any indication of care at her words. "Last night. You broke down and I'm guessing you don't remember, do you?" She sighed pressing on to you as you shook it off, Fidgeting with a cog like button on the tardis.

"Missy I'm fine" you explained.  

She was about to speak up but the tardis went beep causing her to raise her hands to cup her ears quickly to cover the high pitch whistle of the tardis, the lights flashed already taking off. You tilted your head sideward slightly releasing the ringing in your ear and grimacing until the noise stopped.

"What is that noise?" She asked slightly raising her voice and watching your a smile plaster on your face. You rose to stand tall, your feet falling into the soft soles of your black lace up boots.

"That missy! Oh that just us finding the doctor!" You yelled happily . "It's indicating a moment in time that the doctors in- but oooh 2011, no that can't be right" you started to mutter under your breath reading the small print on the monitor as you hand grip the control panel to keep yourself up right. You threaded your brows together, there's no way the doctor would go to that time and not tell any of you about it. It was too easy wasn't it? You thought.

"Wait you've found the doctor?" Yaz asked out making herself known with the others who had wide smiles on. Yaz herself was practically bouncing up and down in excitement until her gaze came down to your unsure expression. "What is it y/n? What's wrong?" She asked sudden rushing to hold on as the tardis flew herself.

"What?" Graham asked following her gaze to which everyone followed his lead, you crossed your arms over your chest slightly unsure if you should get their hopes up. Missy had a raised brow as they all waited for you to explain.

"Yeah yeah no nothings wrong, we should check it out" you forced a smile, trying to keep the light mood a little bit longer to avoid a couple breakdowns for one day. "2012. Here. We. Come" you mumbled under your breath feeling the tardis come to a sudden hault under your feet. Yazs eyes darting to the door faster than her legs could in full excitement to see her doctor again. The others followed quickly behind, missy locking the car seat into the pram and taking off leaving you to remove the forced smile and frown making the tardis hum out. You hit the console quieting her down before huffing and taking after them.

"Wow this is not what I expected" yazs voice could be heard as you shut the doors behind you. Letting the tardis stay hidden from peering eyes as a letter box on the street.

"Well the Doctor always had a unhealthy relationship with earth" Missy supplied to the conversation popping her lips.

But before your eyes could explore the random street, a older woman came out followed by three teenagers, a wide smile seemed to be contagious among them. Your small frame was attacked into a tight hug warning a loud noise to escape your lips. The precious oxygen no longer reaching your lungs. Missy slapped her shoulder causing the woman to let go with a Confused gaze. "Doctor? It's you isnt it?" She continued eying you up and down missing the terrifying warning daggers the time lady shot at her.

You let out a forced chuckled, rubbing your arms from the hard grip that the woman had on you. Missy stood tall beside you her hands in her pockets looking around in them with the baby babbling in its pushchair. "I'm not the doctor" you replied letting her smile fall from her face. You pulled missy's hand from her jacket almost telling her that she wasn't a threat. She let out a long sigh and removed her hands and settled them back on the handles of the pushchair.

The woman's lips forming a o shape ready to speak up. However land Rovers drive up onto the pavement and fully armed Red Berets get out. Their leader is a petite woman who eyes you all suspiciously. You stand infront of them all slightly them all crowded behind you unsure what the hell was happening. "Stop right there. UNIT" you explained looking back to the fam as Ryan rose his hands in surrender straight away slightly worried with the men with guns. Yaz nudges him making his arms fall to his side and she shook her head with disbelief.

"They're just leaving." The woman pushed past you trying to take control of the situation and standing tall infront of you.

"Miss Smith.. others. my name is Colonel Tia Karim, representing the Unified Intelligence Task Force. If I could have a word in private?" She addressed you all obviously unsure why there were so many of you standing outside of the certain house that seemed to be owned by who you now knew as Sarah Jane.

"No, no, no. You're not getting any closer. Just tell me, what do you want?" She informed before you could even ask what was going on.

"It's about the Doctor- Sorry but who are you?" She asked looking back behind Sarah with a questioning look.

You popped your head from behind the woman, they knew about the doctor so you decided that it was best that they didn't know they were surrounded by 3 more time lords. "Right. Introductions." You clapped your hands together thinking as you spoke on the spot. "I'm... y/n l/n, this is Penelope" you earnt a glare from the certain time lady who punched your shoulder at her disguise. "And these guys are... are- um Yaz, Ryan and Graham." You pointed out inorging the tingling sensation in your shoulder.

"Y/n!" Yaz whisper yelled, you just shrugged in response. Her palm Gently coming into contact with her face.

"We all travel with the doctor, well sometimes. So whatever you have to say about the doctor you can say to us" you smiled softly, unable to see Sarah's friends all look at you in utter disbelief. You crossed your arms giving them a serious look not backing down and waiting for her to continue.

"Oh well nice to meet you y/n. I'm sorry, but it's my solemn duty to inform you that your friend, the Doctor, is dead." She smiled Sympathetically.

"Don't be stupid." One of the teenagers spoke out causing a small snigger from Missy.

"Last Sunday at 1700 hours, the body of a Time Lord was returned to the Earth. UNIT scientists have checked the DNA results, and it's definitely him. I'm sorry, for your loss. Sorry for the whole wide world, because he's gone. The Doctor's gone. He's dead" she continued, your head shooting up at the pronoun that was used to describe the doctor.

"He?" Graham asked for all of you causing the rest who didn't know the certain blonde haired woman. You stepped on him toe quieting him down after a loud yelp. Yaz sighed out in relief but keep her mouth shut tightly.

"Ahaha what are you like, yes HIM. The doctor is a man. Sorry memory loss must be the old age" you smiled slightly looking to the solider who raised a brow and flickerled her gaze down to Graham's foot that was hoovered above the pavement.

"Right" she said slightly unsure but took his little slip up nevertheless. "We also have a message for you. Sarah Jane?" She gestured her head over to the attic of the house causing you to all turn to Sarah who let out a sigh in response moving over to the house and letting you all in.

Missy held you back, the shoulders disappearing back into the cars and leaving just the fam outside alone. "We can't be here, it's not the doctor you know" she warned. Graham nodded his head in agreement but Ryan and Yaz looked unsure, yazs eyes glued to the house.

"But don't you wanna know?" Yaz looked back at you with a small smile but you couldn't understand what she was thinking. She nodded her head causing Ryan to shrug still unsure, you smiled at missy before taking off into the house. Yaz jogged up to you as you walked in together the others just trailing behind.