Meeting again

When you awoke you groaned holding your head, "what the hell happened?" You asked the doctor who helped you to your feet. You steadied yourself with the help of the tardis console.

"You fainted" the doctor whispered, the others just watched you stand up.

"Why can't I remember that?" You asked feeling overwhelmed.

"Must of knocked your head" Graham suggested.

"Oh clumsy me" you whispered stretching your arms.

"Hey I got an idea, why don't you take this to missy" Yaz smiled passing you a cup of tea, the doctor didn't seem impressed as she crossed her arms.

"Who's missy?" You asked rasing a brow. Before Yaz could open her mouth the doctor steps in.

"Oh just my old friend, she's in the vault, down the hall on the 11th right" the doctor said forcing a smile on her face.

"Oh okay" you spoke holding the cup in one hand and your head in the other as you followed her directions. You passed multiple doors, one of them drawed you in but it wasn't where the doctor sent you. You inorged the tear rolling down your cheek and carried on to the vault.

"Hey you must be missy" you said walking into the vault, you placed the cup of tea on the piano where the woman played beautiful music.

"I know, we've already met today" she smiled as she carried on playing notes.

"Oh sorry" you mutterd, having a hard time remembering what she meant. "Your music is beautiful" you slipped out watching her play. She stopped looking up at you, confusion written on her face. You noticed your hearts flutter at her gorgeous face and memorising blue eyes.

"Can you play?" She asked scooting over, she patted the stool inviting you to sit with her. You began to play at soft melody while trying not to stare at the woman. Her fingers joined yours on the piano. She tensed up playing the wrong notes as your finger brushed pasted hers. She pulled her hand away and sighed.

"Are you okay?" You asked trying to catch her gaze but she was turned away from you.

"Yeah I'm fine, dear" she explained to you. She wiped her cheek indicating that she wasn't. She breathed heavily. "I just feel like I've lost something important to me but I can't remember"

"Well maybe, I can help you find it" you smiled softly.

Missy turned back so you could see her side profile again. She fiddled with her fingers in her lap. "That would be nice" she whispered.

"Good but I should probably get going" you stood up only to be pulled back down by your wrist.

"Stay with me?" She asked in a small voice.

"Of course, dear" you smiled causing her to blush shyly beside you. You spent the day learning about her more, why she was here under the doctors orders to help her become good. You learnt about her past which should of sacred you but it didn't, to you it was beautiful chaos wrapped in a more beautiful woman.

"Why did you stay? It's like you don't fear me" she looked away shy again pain written on her face.

"I don't know... maybe it's not just you who feels like they've lost something" you frowned looking away.

"Your beautiful" she whispered, blushing uncontrollably after noticing that she said it out loud. 

"Thank you as are you" you smiled sweetly, unable to identify the unusual flips in your stomach. She turned to face you to which you were already admiring her. She leaned in slowly causing you to tense up but move in too.

"Y/n, the doctor wanted to know if you were okay- oh well I can see it is" Yaz chuckled watching missy pull away embarrassed.

"What do you want?" You asked trying to make your cheeks stop burning up.

"Like I said the doctor wanted you" she said watching missy with an amused expression.

"Coming" you sighed. "I'll see you around missy" you whispered brushing past Yaz at the door.