Go home

"Of course I'm not. Are you stupid or something. I just saved your planet, sent the Cybermen back in to the fucking void and your asking me IF IM A FUCKING THREAT?" You yelled walking of to met with the others.

"Can we go now?" You groaned catching up with the doctor back in HQ.

"Whoa what's the rush?" Graham asked looking at your soaked clothing.

"She's being an idiot and quite honestly I need a shower" you spat pointing over to Kate.

"What did she do?" Missy growled softly, glaring at Kate.

"I don't want to talk about it!" You snapped taking off to the tardis without them.

"Fucking fucker" you groaned to yourself as you walked over to the tardis. She hummed at your touch letting you in immediately.

"You trust me, right?" You whispered to the tardis feeling lost and alone. No one truly trusted you and you had to face facts: did you even trust yourself? You lifted your head up when the tardis hummed indicating she did.

"Thank you, your the only one" you faked smiled.

"I wouldn't say the only one, dear" missy pipped in slowly making her present known as she walked up to you.

"I'm a mess..." you warned.

"So? Aren't we all dear?" She smiled cupping your cheek.

"I'm the nightmare child missy, I'm a dalek creation, nothing is safe including you, you need to stay away" you continued letting her hand fall. You turned your back on her unable to watch her when she processed the information.

"I know" you turned around only to see her smile fall into a frown. "They came after me"

"What? No see this is what I do. I'm dangerous. Missy, I- I couldn't, I can't see you in danger because of me" you spoke raising you voice slightly.

"We do this together. Me and you" she whispered the last part but keeping her gaze glued to you at all cost.

"There you are" the doctor exclaimed closing the doors behind the gang.

"We're all worried about you, mate" Ryan said giving you a small smile.

"I'm good" you lied Leaning against the console.

"Well we know that's not true" Yaz pushed.

"I said I'm fine!" You snapped rubbing your head.

"Right. Could you leave us please" the doctor whispered to the gang and missy. They all left in understanding, missy stood still for a second before sighing, she walked back to her room leaving you alone with the doctor or you thought, you didn't see her linger near the corridor.

"Your pills, you use them to stop it right" the doctor started gaining your attention, you let out a groan. "Personality disorder right? But it's not is it! You use it to stop it taking over y/n. It's in you, it's always been in you. It seems like it's getting stronger though because you can't control yourself, this anger is bubbling inside you making its way out, the dalek in you"

"Or maybe I'm just an angry person" you sarcastically said.

"I don't believe that for one second, you survived because your the... perfect solider, they experimented on you to survive anything" she said taking your hand in hers.

"I know" you paused. "I lied Doctor, I remember the experiments, everything they did to me, every needle and threat every single syringe. 43 injections, 4 regenerations- 2 suicides" you explained feeling your stomach knot at your memories. Missy's body tensed at the word suicide, her eyes started to tear up, feeling empathy for your pain.

"Oh y/n. I'm so sorry this has happened to you" the doctor whispered holding your gaze.

"I can't run from this doctor not if I want you all to get hurt." you warned.

"Your not going anywhere, you hear me. Your staying here with us. We fight together"

"But look what they did to missy, doctor. They want me not you, I can save you from this. I can finally do something right" you sighed letting go of her hand.
"I care too much even with this thing in me doctor. I care for you, Yaz, graham, Ryan and missy. And they've already hurt someone I love, I can't risk it" you sighed thinking about how much they hurt missy, all those cuts and bruises they inflicted on her. You were so worried that it was a message sent and you didn't want to see what they would do when the fight finally came.

"I will protect you even from yourself" she whispered.

"So now you know!" You stated causing the doctor to frown her eyebrows together as you looked at the corridor. "Missy"

"I'm sorry, dear. I didn't mean to listen in" she smiled sadly wiping her tears and coming out her hiding spot.

"No. It's fine. You deserve to know what's going on" you sighed, pushing yourself from the console and walking over to her.

"Y/n" You took her into a hug ensuring her that you were okay even though you didn't know if your were ever going to be okay again.

"Now I'm starving" you chucked geasturing them both to follow you to the kitchen.

"Oh hi y/n" Yaz spoke sitting down next to the boys in the kitchen. "You want some chips?" She said scooping up the chips onto a plate for you.

"Of course Yasmine" you snorted in disbelief of her even having to ask. You sat down next to missy who interlocked you're hand with hers under the table. You ran your thumb over the back of her hand.

"Oh give me some of those" the doctor ordered obviously obsessed with food. You sniggered at her Hungriness as she scoffed them down.

"So what do we do now?" You asked popping some chips in your mouth.

"What we always do" Graham suggested.

"What's that?" Yaz asked, Ryan just shrugged.

"We win" the doctor exclaimed through a full mouth of chips.