Three's a crowd

"..believable" you continued falling back down onto your feet. Okay this was definitely strange. Your brain did flips as it settled down from a rather uninvited teleport that seemed to rip both you an Missy from the Tardis.

"Whooooaaa! Now that's a slippery slope, dearie me" Missy's voice rang out as your eyes focused on the room around you. A simple visitor room? No that wasn't right. Holding cell.

"Missy?" You whispered gaining her attention as she sprang up onto her two feet with a smile wandering over to where you push yourself from the wall.

"Yes dear"

"We're in a cell" you pointed out with no emotion, looking around to the locked door, although it did have a nice small window. "...in the middle of nowhere" you could see the stars stretch out for miles, no planets, no other life. So where ever you were someone really liked there privacy.

"Oh"

"Again" you added hitting her arm. You bet this had something to do with the mistress herself always getting you locked up in places because of her meddling past.

"Hey you love being locked up with me" she smiled rubbing her arm, a small pout on her face as she flickered her eyelashes towards you.

"I doubt it will be like that for long, someone is coming" you explain watching her frown reach her lips as the footsteps come to a halt outside the door.

"Oh come on grumpy, you love a good mystery and chains" she winked prancing around you to stand in front as the doors opened wide.

"Oh and what a mystery it is"

"River?" You spat unexpectedly seeing your mother look between you both with no indication on her face that showed you she knew you. You knew it was possible but having your mother not knowing who you are can hurt like a son of a bitch.

"Who are you?" She asked focusing on Missy who's wearing a bored expression. So much for a mystery.

"A huge admirer of your work" River watched you peering over Missy's shoulder as she spoke. You rolled your eyes as she continued. "really I'm a BIG fan. If only I could take a selfie."

"Sorry I've clearly got the wrong person" River deadpans and you start to run down a mental list who she was expecting but the Doctor was the only obvious choice especially with the expression of hurt riddling on her face.

"Clearly, shut it" you sighed stopping Missy from talking, she gives you a kicked dog expression but waltzes over to the window.

"And you are?" River asked raising a brow. Ouch there it was.

"Your kidding right?" Missy chuckled but she could see the seriousness plastered on her face and let's out a small nervous laugh.

"Oh well I'm y/n. Y/n um.. l/n. Like she said your work is good or something ahem" you stumbled over your words but the look on her face read more on the lines of I don't care so your lie was believable.