Dark water

You couldn't move and then the doctor races from the door from which he had left Clara behind.  You wanted to scream tell the doctor to move, tell him it's the master but your mouth just stood open, no sound escaping but the harsh breath against the cold room. He noticed the cybermen and he stopped dead in his tracks. But more importantly he knew who did this.

"Dr Chang your welcome droid has developed a fault." The doctor said gesturing over to Missy who stood unimpressed at the slow pace of the Doctors mind today, gosh notice her for god sake.

"That's not a droid." Dr Chang said, the doctor looked from you to Missy, he knew he was missing something but he waited for him to fill in the missing pieces. "That's my boss."

Missy's face beamed in excitement this is where her own description of fun came in. "You know I might have been guilty of a just teensy, little fibette." She smiled at close proximity to the doctor. "Dr Chang I really liked working with you." She smirked walking closely over to him, leaving the doctor to figure out the puzzle.

"I'm sorry? You know, I've even got a little photograph of you looking so sweet. I'm always going to keep it. Always!" You we're lost at this point what the hell is she doing? You wondered.

"Are you going to kill me?" He said and you could feel your heart sink to your stomach, you've heard stories about the master and how evil he truly was but this woman looked harmless well on the outside that was.

"Now, come on" she taunted. "Let's not dwell on horrid things.
This is going to be our last conversation and I'm the one who's going to have to live with that." She spoke so sweetly, is she really going to kill him. Why would she of killed me when I knew? This thoughts of yours wasn't getting you anywhere but your mouth had betrayed you and left you silent.

"Please don't kill me." Dr Chang pleaded, the doctor just stood confused. Threading his eyebrows together, trying to solve this mystery.

"Say something nice." She repeated again and you could hear the count down in your head- she was going to kill him and you just stood there gawking like a fish.

"Please, please. I I don't want to die." He stumbled over his words but looked towards her serious expression and gulped. "You're going to kill me, aren't you?"

Doctor do something! You screamed in your own mind.

"Say something nice
Please! Dr Chang, I've got all day and I'm not going to kill you until you say something nice." She really was a psychopath.

"It has been an absolute pleasure working with you and I truly believe that you'll never be able to find it in your heart to murder me." And then he went into atoms, there was nothing left but her sweet smirk calling out to you through the dust raining infront of her.

Missy faux pout appears as she holds a hand to her face with a sniffle. "Now, I'll be with you two in a moment. Just feeling a bit emotional at the moment." Her voice breaking ever so slightly.

The doctor turned to you, you couldn't move, his brow threaded at your stance glued to your spot. Had Missy done something to you? You both wondered. Then he looked up, your eyes trailed along.

" That's a matrix data-slice. A Gallifreyan hard drive. Time Lord technology." He stated, you smiled he was getting it.

Missy smiled sweetly appearing behind you as she brought her lips to your ear. "Imagine you could upload dying minds to that. Edit them. Rearrange them.
Get rid of all those boring emotions. Ready to be re-downloaded. Meanwhile, you upgrade the bodies. Upload the mind, upgrade the body.
Cybermen from cyberspace.
Now, why has no-one ever thought of that before?" She turned to you snapping her teeth together, she knew you couldn't move and swung a arm over your shoulder before looking at the doctor.

"How did you get hold of Time Lord technology? Who are you?" He hissed glaring at your frozen presence allowing her to rest her arm around you loosely.

"You know who I am. I told you. You felt it. Surely you did. Two hearts." She pouted, before slapping on her smirk removing her arm and gesturing to her chest.

"You're a Time Lord." He explained more as a question than a statement on his half.

But she was quick to dismiss his accusation "Time Lady, please, I'm old-fashioned."

"Which Time Lady?" Seriously you wanted to tell him but it wouldn't come out. You sighed in relief when your arm became tingly and your small pinkie wiggled free from her spell.

"The one you abandoned, Doctor.
The one you left for dead.
Didn't you ever think I'd find my way back?" This is getting old.

You groaned the last of her meddling clearing off allowing you to speak up. "Where's Clara?" Fearing for your friend you shook off the after pain and stepped dangerously close to her.

"Clara! Clara! Clara! I've got to get Clara! Oh, Clara, Clara, Clara! You know I should shoot you in a jealous rage. Now, wouldn't that be sexy?" She smirked leaving the doctor to pick up on the situation.

You shook your head you weren't getting answers so you would find them yourself. You felt your legs pick up your thoughts as they led you to the stairs. You needed fresh air and feeling in your limbs once again. The doctor flew open the doors and your face fell. The doctor ran as quickly as he could tell everyone to run. You couldn't believe it.

"Didn't you know where you was?" Missy spoke, sending shivers down your spine as her hot breath hit your neck. She smirked and then She ran after the doctor. Leaving you gobsmacked and alone.

You finally moved following along not fast enough to tell him but it didn't matter because she didn't want to play the guessing game any longer.

"I couldn't keep calling myself the master now could I ?" Was all you heard and then it all fell apart.