Finding door-y

Quick chapter-

"And then there was that time... oof this one hurts- my mother was killed by this serial killer.. and I was Kidnapped and left with the help of this woman- oh what was her name? Doris? Dingbat? No d-." You thought hard dropping your voice into a whisper still eyeing whatever used your mother's face. "What was her name- stupid movie"

The "doctor" stood unimpressed waiting for your confession.

"DORY! Her name was Dory" you laughed snapping your fingers.

"Take this seriously mister Song!" They warned.

"Trust me I am and now she had to go and get her self lost too and now if you excuse me I have to go find Dory" you forced a smile trying to pull the door back open but coming to defeat. You sighed leaning on the door and looking over to her.

"Something wrong mr song? There is no escape!" Her voice getting closer, the small patter of her footsteps stopping behind you.

"Eh that's where you're wrong" you had to start thinking on your feet, you were too far from the others and you hated to be alone, not just because it was scary because hell it was but you hated to be the person you were when you are. You needed her to give you strength and kindness and you needed Missy to bring back your smile.

It raised a brow as you didn't try the handle again thinking that it didn't work anyway. You used your foot instead giving it a quick kick causing your foot to get caught in the wood. You tried to balance using the handle to pull it back out but the door pushed open. "Ah I see- it's a push door"

You pushed it open ignoring anything that they had to say because it was only ever going to make it harder to let the doctor go.

You stopped in the corridor after closing the door behind you. You knew this was harder than breaking open doors. You sighed being back in the dark once more, this time with no where to go. You were trapped.

Click. Click. Click.

...well at least now your not alone.