Surrender

You were taken back slightly by his calm words. "I- I can leave?" You asked stuttering over your own. You pulled your black jeans back over your frozen legs, you hadn't even noticed the change of temperature in the masters presence. "And you- could stop this all" you sighed looking down at his gaze as he stared down to the floor below with an unreadable expression across his face. He stood there fumbling with his own belt, he breathed harshly after winning the war with the small loops of his belt and finally connected it securely against his hips.

He looked up staring back into your e/c eyes with a straight smile. "Why should I?" He whispered softly, he wasn't threatening you, he really wanted an answer- something that would change his mind And that something was always you.

You took two fingers under his chin before delicately sliding them over his jaw to capture his cheek in the palm of your hand. You stepped forward closing the small gap between you before exhaling against his lips. "Because I asked you to" You proceeded to place a small kiss against the corner of his mouth causing it to tug upwards into a small smile.

He leaned you back into the desk once more but this time it was his way to collect a small object of the desk. You raised a brow unsure about the small device in his hand but it only caused him to grin. He stepped back unlocking the door before activating the device. He raised his hands in a surrendering motion. "I'll see you again" he smiled so sure of himself.

You had no time to react as he was already being pulled away by a swarm of guards. He smiled sweetly before looking away as the guards dragged him from your shocked stance.

You stood there a moment watching the air become more breathable and the silence unbearable. "What the actual hell?" You asked still watching the now empty corridor. "Well this has been a day-." You paused a second rubbing your wrist as you thought hard. "...shit Missy!" You yelled picking up your coat in a hurry before rushing back onto the stage where you last saw the doctor in the crowd.

You sighed in relief watching him readjust his bow tie with a smug smile as he watched the master be dragged and forced in the back of a small police car. "I know it won't keep him locked away but he's their problem now"

"Hmm" you thought aloud making your presence known which effectively caught his attention. "Maybe you should listen to me more. Like I said they change" you pushed, sounding harsher than you intended.

"How did you do it?" Tosh asked ripping your gaze from the doctor.

You thought back to the taste of his lips and smiled softly to yourself. "Eh I have my methods, it should give you enough time to prepare for next time but I'm positive it will be easier- the whole world hates him" you said looking down to the cameras flashing towards the now moving car. You swore you caught his frown, his breath hard against the window as he was taken away from you.

"So did he tell you who helped him?" Tosh asked causing you, the doctor and Owen to look at her in panic.

You coughed finding it hard to breathe at the question. "Help?... oh of course he had help" you groaned mentally slapping your self for thinking it was ever easy with the master.