Deliveries

You all come rushing back to the Reception area, twirly in Graham's arm this time as you use your own you fidget. Missy stays awfully quiet that starts to bug you in the back of your mind but you were too pissed off with her to engage in such conversations.

"I'm stupid, really stupid. Well seems slow and stupid?" You spit out using the corner of your eye to watch Missy look away, was that a hint of shame you detected? you shook the thought away not believing that she could be capable of such a feeling after just playing with all of your time like that for her own amusement. "There's too many things going on, too many variables. My brain's too crowded. I just wish she was here ya know, she's better, she's just- well the doctor" you sighed softly, gaining graham to look at you with a sympathetic smile and a raised brow.

"What ya going on about mate, eh? You are brilliant, the doc would be really proud of you right now and we all are" he spoke softly trying to give you a quick pep talk, he looked like he was going to give you a squeeze of reassurance but remembering that he had the bot in his hand made him decide against it, although you appreciated his words nevertheless. He leaves your side to place twirly back in his designated home among the other artefacts.

"Thanks, Graham. Anyway to let you guys in on my running thoughts. These delivery bots. They've got teleport circuits. So I'm thinking We don't have to go on the conveyor down to Dispatch. If I can hijack their circuit for one moment..." you go to sonic the Delivery Bot, lighting up its eyes as everyone else crowded around you almost like they understood where you were going with it all but you were too wrapped in your own thoughts that you couldn't hear the gentle footsteps approach.

Slade came into view pointing his weapon directly at you. "Move away from the delivery bot." Before you could do anything you all vanish from the area.

Appearing to where you could only hope was the Foundation level of the warehouse the lights from the teleport died around you and Missy came into your view. A loud grunt coming from Slade, his weapons snatched by the time lady with a growl. "You know pet? I'm getting really annoyed with people pointing guns at my fiancé." Rather than throwing the gun away she slips it into your jacket without another word. Judy gasps at Missy's contact to his face once more.

"Okay Enough! And you We saw the list, the names of the victims you've targeted."  You pointed your finger with such an accusation, Graham approach's his side with a slightly dirty white napkin to apply to his now bloody nose. He takes it with a glare causing Graham to retreat to your side.

"What? I'm not targeting people. I'm recording the missing." He announced causing you to take your pointed finger down with confusion. Wait what? You thought.

"Oh. So it's not you?" You asked slightly suspicious but still taking his word for it. You remembered the time lady quite quickly and turn to her with a raised brow as she looks up from her bruised knuckles, a small splatter of blood painting them red.

"Beats me!" She let out causing you to roll your eyes, of course she would be useless now.

"No. Something's wrong with the System, but I don't know what. That's why I had to make sure my notes were analogue. I though it was you. I've been tracking you since you arrived. Especially her, very hostile." He removes the napkin from his nose as it only caused his words to muffle underneath the thin fabric.

"Says the man holding a gun at me and anyway We're trying to help." You stated seriously still clutching the sonic and bots head in one hand.

"So am I, but what am I supposed to do? There's no one to report this to, no one to stop it. There's only the System" he answered flickering of his nose to get the last of the blood.