Spying

Okay this isn't spying it's just research At least, that's what you told yourself as you let your gaze wonder back Up to O's flat. You didn't know how far to go back and you weren't sure whether or not this was the real O but he was the last person to see the doctor other than yourself. You fiddled your fingers in the cold, trying to catch a glimpse of O from afar but he was no where to be seen.

"Well that's because you have never met him, this could be all wrong" you whispered to yourself getting ready just to give up.

That's was until someone bumped into you. "Oh I'm so sorry" he whispered connecting his gaze with yours. O's gentle brown eyes were staring wide at you as well as his smile. "Hey" he smirked softly pulling his hand out of his jean pocket and leaving it up in the space between you that from afar didn't leave you much room.

"Uh.. hi, I'm sorry didn't mean to bump into quite literally but now your here maybe you could help me... isn't that right O?" You grinned waiting for a response to see if it was really him. You let your hand fall after shaking his but kept it out in target of the cold breeze.

He blushed clearing his throat.

"I'm afraid I can't help you but hey here's my number maybe we could go out for a drink first" he beamed handing you a small card with a scribble of numbers. He kept his gaze on you as he started to walk Away.

What was that? you thought looking back at the numbers in your fingers. "Oh.. he thought I was — Uh I don't want to even think about it so let's stick to flirting?" You whispered softly to yourself before taking after him. You grabbed his wrist gently to spin him back around. "Ha sorry- that was not Uh haha never mind mate, it's not that- I need help with aliens" you smiled shyly watching him blush again in embarrassment.

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea you thought sighing. "Actually, it's alright I can't stop. Lots of do actually like I left my fam on a volcano, should really get back before it erupts. You know how it is, anyway it was really nice to meet you" you rambled tucking the card in your pocket.

"Wait!" He called our stopping you this time for walking away. "Fancy a cuppa? You can tell me why you were spying on me. And we can talk about aliens" he whispered to last part. He took out his phone for a moment smiling at the screen but you couldn't see a thing due to the brightness turned down, he gestured you into a small flat you had been looking at for hours and closed the door behind you.

While O headed straight to the kitchen, you lingered in the small living room, trying to look inconspicuous while cataloging everything in sight, you never really knew the master but you were looking for anything out of the ordinary for a normal guy.

You could hear the kettle starting to whistle and mugs being placed on the counter as O busied himself in the kitchen. His complete set of Fortean Times were piled up beside the sofa but thinking of a lie about aliens was stressing you out, how could you ask a man if he kidnapped your mother.

"Wait" you whispered to yourself catching sight of his phone on the table. He must of left it as he walked to the kitchen, you swiped it turning your back away from the kitchen door incase he emerged from it. "Uh brightness" you stressed trying to get the phone to light up so you could actually see a thing. You glanced back to the kitchen hearing the tap of the spoon hit the mug. You fingers fumbled faster lighting up the screen, you gasped dropping it on the floor.

"Y/n?" He called out looking over to his phone face up on the wooden flooring, his lock screen being you smiling brightly at the screen as if it was taken by him.

"Master?" You whispered thinking this was a terrible mistake.