Grandparents

Missy took you for a walk in the streets of London as you awoke, you couldn't think straight but the light sunlight against you skin certainly felt nice. Missy let go walking in front of you as she pointed out places she had been, you let your mouth curve into smile hearing her accent flood out.

The swirling lights weren't comforting as your heart beats became erratic, her voice disappeared from your ears and the speeding cars were all you could hear. You took a deep breath before you stepped into the road.

The cars got noisier, beeping as they dodged your body. You could hear missy scream and the gentle sound of the tardis appearing. She grabs you hard by the arm yanking you back onto the sidewalk. "What were you thinking?! You could've been killed!" She yelled at you her face instantly showing her regret.

"I would've been fine," you said dryly until a terrifying smile appeared on your face looking at the doctors face behind missy's figure.

"Missy! Bring him back to me!" You heard. Missy rolled her eyes and refused to turn around to the doctor who crossed her arms.

The doctor walked up to her side, you could her loud mutterings approaching both of you.

Missy let out a exasperated sigh, her hands still restraining you from actually moving. "Honestly, Doctor, you need to trust me more, I didn't see him walk into the road"

"The rule was that if you take my son out" she started.

"Rule?" You asked raising a eyebrow. They didn't answer so you let out a small chuckle. "Oh there's rules now, doctor ? great! You know if you lot care so much just put me on a fucking leash. Your both unbelievable"

They both opened there mouths but were cut off. "Doctor?!" the three people exclaimed in amazement at the same time.

"Wait river is that really the doctor?" One of them asked your mother who appeared beside you with two others.

The Doctor paused, it looked like she had lost all function staring painfully at the two. "Ponds," she gulped out, you could practically hear the cogs of her brain turning.

"Now, now, Doctor. Mind your manners. Aren't you going to introduce us?" Missy finally asked in an overly-sweet tone with a matching sly smile slapped on her face.

"Yeah, doc" you grinned, letting your arms fall from missy's grip to your side.

"Y/n, mistress meet Rory and Amy and of course river" she sighed

"Mistress?!" asked who you presumed were Amy and Rory.

"Let me get this straight, this is the mistress? the master, your greatest enemy but here you are just gallivanting outside." Amy pressed.

"no one is gallivanting" the doctor sighed.

"Wait is that y/n?" She asked in a different tone, her eyes meeting yours. "Ah Rory look how cute, he's definitely got melody's eyes" she chuckled pinching your cheeks.

You slapped them away softly, "and who exactly are you?"

"Oh Well.. were your grandparents" Rory pipped up causing Amy to glare at the word grandparents.

"Wow I wasn't expecting that, well great family reunion. This is missy, my fiancé" you introduced her again which this time turned there faces into pure shock as they watched you interlock your hands with the time lady.

Amy looked at river for any help on how to continue the conversation but it was far to awkward.

"Sooo... grandparents, bit young" you chuckled.

"Thanks, I think" Rory smiled.

"Or maybe you time lords just grow up to fast" Amy laughed.

"So ponds.." she started only to have to help Rory who nearly crashed to the ground. "Rory are you okay" she panicked scanning him with the sonic.

"Yah think? Just look at the man" missy grinned Winding up the doctor.

"That's why we're here doctor, there's someone after him" Amy talked in distress holding him up while the doctor plodded him with different gadgets.

"Who's that?" She asked in seriousness.

"The nightmare man"