Getting along

"Wakey wakey, y/n song!" She smiled evilly. You scrunched your eyebrows together not having heard your real last name in a while. You opened your eyes slowly to see that you were no longer in your room but rather  in a tub filled with black goo that slivers down you body. Your head hung down feeling the substance take over your body. She stood in front of you with multiple people dressed in military clothing as they all scanned you with a range of different controls and gadgets.

You wanted to scream but the goo held you back emotionally. "Is it done?" You hear her say desperate. "Not yet ma'am"

"Is the child ready?" Another voice entered the room asking the same question about you. He sat there smugly in his chair with his creations in tow. The daleks.

You shot up and clutched your chest as you breathed sharply. What the fuck you thought leaving the sweat soaked bed in a hurry to pace the room.

"It was just a dream" you whispered trying to reassure yourself wiping the sweat from your forehead. You were thinking rapidly about what the dream could've meant.

There was a soft knock on the door. You quickly scanned over yourself removing as much sweat from your body as you finally opened the door.

"Hi missy" you greeted keeping the door closed enough that she couldn't come in.

"Hi y/n, I heard you scream, are you okay, dear?" She smiled sweetly. You instantly frowned not noticing That you let out a scream from the nightmare.

"It was nothing, thought I saw a mouse!" You chucked, lying professionally.

You took your time to scan over missy who by the look of it was already up and dressed as she was in her classic Victorian steampunk clothes. She had applied a deep red onto her lips that curved upwards when she noticed your staring.

"What are we doing today?" You whispered watching her smirk. It didn't help that she moved inches closer which made you jerk the door open wider.

"Busy night" she sighed although still laced with a teasing tone ignoring your question. "You know I can help with nightmares, if you ever need it love!" She whispered close to your ear. You could already feel the heat rising to your face and the goosebumps planted on your skin.

"I'm okay, let me get ready" you mumbled quickly, literally rushing back into the room and slamming the door in her face. You heard her big sigh over your thumping heart beats.

You quickly got changed, throwing some jet black skinny jeans, a punk rock T-shirt, black over coat and some combat boots. You collected yourself for a moment just breathing gently before rushing back to the door.

You had no time to watch missy flicker her eyes up and down over your body because you had already laced your fingers together and took of into the corridor.

You both kept quiet the whole way but you could notice not so secret looks she was giving you. This just made you turn and smirk teasingly which instantly made her rip her gaze away, blushing uncontrollably.

"Like what you see!" You teased further. You enjoyed being on the other side of the blushing, you admired her vulnerability, it made you comfortable with her. "Shut up" she chuckled.

You had arrived at the console room where the doctor was swinging on her heels impatiently. "Ah finally!" You rolled your eyes at her child ness. "We're picking up the fam!"

"Alright, you excited to seeee yaaazzz?" You teased. Missy at this point held a confused face as she watched the doctor turn red. You decide to fill her in "she likes Yaz" missy just made a "0" with her lips as the doctor sighed.

"Your so for it!" The doctor exclaimed running right for you as the tardis hummed and flew itself. You let out a large chuckle and dogged her attempt to capture you. "Come here y/n!" She teased turning her fingers into tickling Motions. You yelped running around the console. Missy just laughed hysterically using the banister for support. You were all laughing loudly not noticing that the door had already been opened.

"Come on Doctor, I was playing!" You spoke.

"Come on son, I'm gunnu get you" she mocked. You stoped in shock at her words, she hadn't even noticed what she had said but her fingers were already on your side snapping you out of it and making you laugh uncontrollably.

"So this is what I missed." Your eyes flew to the sound. The doctor had already stopped tickling you and mostly every other action. She breathed heavily as she noticed Yaz. Yaz stood there with a wide smirk and her arms crossed as she watched the doctor dust her self of making herself more appealing to the young woman. Missy only grinned wider as she finally knew what was happening.

Before any other words were spoking the doctor had already found herself in the arms of Yaz. "I missed you" the doctor whispered which didn't go unnoticed by you and missy due to your incredible hearing.

The door Swung open again and graham and Ryan walked in obviously missing the moment of the pair. Yaz and the doctor parted at the arrival of their friends.

"Oh great the whole gang is here! You ready?" The doctor spoke finding herself back at the controls. You nodded slightly still not being able to get over her words.

"Always" Yaz replied making the doctors face grow red. You, Ryan and missy sniggered whereas graham just didn't have a clue what was going on. "What's going on" he asked, that question threw you three into a fit of laughter.

"Okay okay come on guys anywhere in the universe?" The doctor asked in annoyance.

"Surprise us!" You exclaimed feeling in a better mood. She smirked pushing down the lever.

The tardis stopped after a lot of bumps and then a thump. You excitedly took the monitor into your hands ready to find out where you all landed. "Situs 7" you read. "Ooh it gets interesting, go out side those doors and you get crushed by the gravity"

Graham quickly releases his hands from the door handle frowning. "Yeah well that was close eh?"

The doctor clapped her hands excitedly taking out some colourful pills. "Take one! It will reverse the symptoms"

"Yeah because being crushed by gravity is a symptom." Missy grunted. You kept back your laugh at her deep humour.

"Yeah duh. Death!" You snorted not being able to stop yourself. earning a glare from Yaz and the doctor. You put your hand up for missy to high five but she looked at it in confusion and knitted her eyebrows together. You sighed taking down your hand and accepting the pill.

"Anyway how does it crush you?" Ryan asked popping his pill.

"The rotation of the planet is much faster on earth which mean its gravity is much heavier. I bet theres noting even out there." You sighed taking back the pill with a large gulp.

"Well that's simple When you say it like that" Graham sarcastically monotoned taking his pill too.

"Alright come on fam!" The doctor explained taking yazs hand and walking out onto the planets surface.

"Well I wasn't expecting that!" You heard her say as you followed her out.

The landscape had been painted in blood as large amounts of copses lay still against the brisk wind. You could hear them all gasp, the doctor stood there frowning at the sight while you held a emotionless gaze still looking for someone or something to make a move.