Not ready

"Is that possible doctor?" Missy asks looking back and forth to you and the nightmare child.

"Apparently so, the readings say their the same person, y/n's a future incarnation, so if I'm right, this is the one that we didn't save where ever he's from" the doctors frown worsens throughout her sentence, turning herself away from you. "I should of listened to you" she whispered watching you clutch your side.

"You should rest, regeneration sucks" river butted in but of course you inorged her.

You sighed. "It's not your fault doctor. Im responsible for me not you"

"Y/-."

The nightmare child finally moved. "The doctor will come with me" he ordered causing you to chuckle.

"Oh fuck off, were having a family moment!"

The two clicks of the cell filled the air as everyone else gasped as he wrapped his hand around the doctors arm tugging her away. "Get off her!" You screamed as they tried to fight there way to the doctor but with his strength he managed to slip her out and drag her away.

"Doctor!" Yaz and river yell, tears forming in their eyes. Yaz turned to you as you tried to slow down your breathing. "Where the fuck have you taken her!" She screams in your face.

"Oi back off!" Missy growled from the corner of the room, she gave you a quick smile after your eyes landed on her.

"Missy's right! We need a way out" river spoke quickly, wiping away her tears and trying the bars again.

"How do we manage th-." Graham was cut off by the doctors piercing scream.

"I don't know but we have to be quick!" Ryan pulled and kicked at the cell.

"He's back" missy whispered watching the other you walk quietly outside the cell. His movement had no struggle and you knew there wasn't much left of him.

"Y/n song you will come" he ordered. The doctors scream could be heard again.

"He's not going anywhere with you" missy yelled. He turned to her and his face softened, you watched as he dragged you out of the room too causing missy to yell louder as you were pushed towards the doctors screams.

You quickly turned to missy before she was out of ear shot. "I was still crazy for you a regeneration ago" you shouted.

You heard the doctor cry out as you were pushed into the room with her. There was a certain amount of cuts across her stomach. "No! You fucking bastards let her go! It's me you want!" You scream, going over to her, you managed to hold her hand before getting it ripped away by the strong grip around you. The nightmare child had left you with soldiers.

They struggled but finished restraining you, you arms above your head. "Not now y/n" you growl as you body started to shut down, your body was still trying to normalise after your regeneration.

"It's okay" the doctor spoke in a small voice. "You've had it worse and I'm so- I'm so so-rry" she choked out holding back her tears as she smiled at you.

"It's not over yet doc, trust me" you smirked, "hey hello over here!" You yelled trying to get the three soldiers attention which you did. "You want me to sing a song" you suggested causing them all to knit their eyebrows together.

"Okay okay, I see you loooovve that suggestion, so sing along if you can!" You went in a slower pace stretching out the words as you sang. "You're so fine. You're so fine you blow my mind" they looked at you as your smirk grew wider. "Hey Missy! Hey Missy!" They look at you as they collapse to the floor with a bullet through their heads "You should really pay more attention fellas!"

River rushes over to the doctor setting her down on the floor carefully, the doctors arms are flung over rivers and yazs shoulders as they carry her to the controls to find a way out.

"Oi you beautiful you gunnu let me down!" You smirked at missy. She grinned stepping over the dead soldiers body towards you.

"I could but you look rather delicious, love" she joked letting you fall out of the ropes into her arms. "Your singing was amazing babe by the way"

"Learnt from the best, dear" you winked causing her to blush. "Anyway how did you escape?"

She grinned. "Their always obsessed with me, I used him to get to you"

"Well now all we've got to do is deal with him" you sighed as he entered the room. You took the gun carefully out of missy's hand. "I've got this" you whispered. "Oi you!" You yelled holding the gun out. He looks at you blankly taking his time over to you causing you hairs to rise up.

"Kill me" he ordered stopping as the gun hit his chest.

"Excuse me what the fuck" you asked in shock.

A lone tear fell from his eye. "They killed my missy. Kill me" he whispered looking at your missy. "End this for us all! Your not the over universe they want"

"Y/n" missy whispered holding on to your arm as you hand shaked.

"I can't do it" you grunted.

"I'll kill her-." His arm lifted up aiming at missy but the bullet hit his chest before the energy could rip through missy. He smiled in relief falling backwards. Missy caught him looking at you with a sad smile as she guided him to the ground. She kneeled down, his head on her legs. She hummed a soothing tune as she ran her fingers through his locks. His eyes fell shut as his breathing stopped altogether.

You dropped the gun in shock as you let your arm fall and offer to lift missy up. She shuffled from beneath him taking your hand gratefully.

"Ah fuck!" You groaned, looking at the yellow glow circle around your hand. "Still not ready" you yelled causing missy to chuckle softly. You turned to wipe her tears away they fell from her now grey eyes.

"I love you" missy whispered.

"I love you too" you smiled sweetly, "but your gunnu have to catch m-."

And of course it went black.