Praxeus

"Hi" you mumbled looking at Ryan and a stranger who had both entered the tardis.

"This is Gabriela" Ryan introduced.

"Cool right oh introductions- I'm y/n, thats missy and of course that one is the doctor" you smiled pointing a the blonde flying the tardis terribly. Missy smiled back shyly leaning on the console, you watched her groan as the doctor slaps her hand away.

"Is it like, er, an optical illusion?" She asked looking around in awe.

"More like dimensional shifting" you said leaving them to their own conversation. "Hey" you greeted to the time lady who steadied herself down on the steps again.

"Hi dear" she whispered softly.

"Through the doors, past Ryan." You heard the doctor shout from outside the open doors gesturing for more people to enter the room.
The doctor comes in stamping her feet slightly with a sigh. "I need you to go with Yaz and Gabriela" she asked looking at you expectingly.

"Eh yeah sure, I'll look after her" you smiled. You looked at missy once more "stay safe" you whispered planting a small kiss on her forehead. "And you look after her" you shouted the doctors way.

"Oh this wasn't what I was expecting" you groaned looking at the tall abandoned building. You looked around for the girls but you notice them hiding from a creature so you duck shuffling over to them.

"That's one of the creatures Jake shot. What's it doing?" Yaz said as you all watch, It puts its hand on a triangular control and vanishes.

You put a hand on yazs shoulders causing her to scream out. "Shh calm down what's with the fuss?" You chuckled standing up.

"You scared me idiot, wait did the doctor send you?" She frowned.

"Oi stop with the frowning, it's only Cos she loves you anyway It's a teleport station." You smile running up to it and scanning the teleport with the sonic.

Yaz blushes uncontrollably at your words but sorts herself out quickly. "So we could follow it?"

"Exactly, ready? 4, 3, 2-." You smirked setting the teleport off.

"We're still alive. We didn't die!" Gabriela exclaimed.

"Didn't teleport into an active volcano. Result!" Yaz smiled.

"Where the fuck does mum even take you guys?" You chuckle shaking your head.

"Mum?" Gabriela asks looking at you with a raised brow.

"Yeah the doctor, anyway Yaz was do you make of this?" You ask sticking your head In Large metal tube, with number 537 painted on it.

She grabs you pulling you back with a tug. "That... is part of a submarine."

"Ah nice never seen one" you smiled. "Anyway probs wanna update the doc on this"

"Right" she played with her comdot. "I don't want you to panic, but we followed one of those things through a teleport, and now I think we're on an alien planet."

"Not exactly" you sighed scanning around, your gaze landed on One of the rubber suit beings. "But this bit is more important" you grinned crouching down to his level.