Pit stop

"Which way is out?" You shouted still clutching your side as you ran through the corridor. It got colder as you walked faster but it seemed like your jacket had been taken off, which only brought your attention to your arms with multiple needles poked out, you didn't remember seeing a drip.

"Can you return to the assessment zone, please? We're not discharging you. You need to rest."

"You see I really do appreciate how much you've looked after us, but my son in on a junk planet in a very valuable ship And I'm worried about leaving him here on a junk planet where people come and scavenge, they might not be able to get in but I'm not risking my kids life for my own, I am responsible for him so move out of my way!" You pushed him out the way slightly trying different doors but you were to weak to actually cause any damage to him

He sighed. "Wait here" he goes to leave but there was no way you were waiting about.

"This way out." You whispered to yourself trying another door and causing it to open. The voices inside coming to a hush as you entered looking around for the front door. "Aha Sorry. Looking for the exit. There's no signs." You sighed. You went to leave again but a voice caused you to stop.

"General Cicero's privacy indicators are clearly on." Some not like humanoid told you eyeing you carefully.

The fam sighed in relief behind you, happy that they had found you. Graham spoke up. "Sorry, not really up on privacy indicators." You watched missy get closer still staying quiet. She was tugging something in the room.

"Oops" you smiled taking the drip from her. She just stayed quiet helping one of the nurses place it back in your arm. You sighed at that how could she be so calm right now. You looked around at the others in the room and then it hit you a familiar name from one of your favioute childhood memories. You ignored the pinched feeling and the cold liquid invading your veins.

"General Cicero? Not Eve Cicero? Keeba galaxy? Neuro pilot? You're mentioned in the Book of Celebrants. You helped defeat the Army of the Aeons at the Battle of the Underkind. Fav book! My auntie just to read that to me, it was that or something about a ghost and Christmas and that didn't seem like a good combo" you moved forward still forgetting the IV drip making it wheel itself forward.

She raised a brow at your rambling but smiled none of the less "I was one of many." She dismissed being to modest with herself.

"You're a bit of a legend, though." You stated being quite the fanboy.

"This is my brother, Durkas, and my consort, Ronan." She introduced gesturing to the others  

"When she says consort, she really means Clone Drone. Android. You can tell by the hair." One snapped, he seemed to dislike the drone you could tell. He moved his hand infront to take yours in a gentle handshake.

"Durkas!" She warned glaring at him. Her tone softened to look back at you. "And who are you?" She seemed to ignore your family behind you probably because of your wide smile.

"Oh I'm y/n song"

"Wait. I've heard that name. Aren't you in the Book of Celebrants? Isn't there a whole chapter- no volume about you? And a sequel?"

"Sequel? Well i need to catch up with some reading! Anyway gotta go nice chatting" you waved rushing out again leaving them star struck and shocked.

"Oh, that bit hurts. Oh! That bit really hurts. Where's the exit? Why are there no signs for the exit?" You grunted pressing carefully against your body to where there was a stinging pain. You tried keeping up a fast pace which was becoming difficult with the drip getting in your way.