Incubus

"What- how? I mean what the fuck!" You said rather loudly looking at them both. You rubbed your eyes sure with yourself that this wasn't real. You couldn't catch yourself looking into her blue eyes because you knew you wouldn't be able to escape her gaze.

"No need to get rowdy anyway Your late" she smiled, placing the baby into the high chair beside her. They giggled at missy sticking her tongue out at them which you found yourself smiling to yourself about.

"Well I was rather busy" you sighed looking away at her still feeling guilty for killing a version of her. The baby settled down, you smiled of course but it kept making you sad for some reason- maybe it was the fact that your only put them in danger.

"Shh dear no spoilers but I was being rather unkind back there wasn't I" she slapped the back of her hand jokingly. "Naughty mistress" she purred leaning into the table slightly.

"How are you here?" You asked rasing a brow slightly annoyed at her jokes, you still didn't know how he fit into her timeline.

"Oh you know how great I am at surviving" she grinned softly before looking at you seriously with so much admiration and kindness. "I missed you" she whispered playing with the ring on her finger smiling widely.

You snapped your gaze at her falling into her soft gaze "I've missed you so much" you cried out breaking into a fit of tears. "Oh fucking hell what have I done!"

"Y/n? Dear calm down" she whispered softly grabbing your arm. You yelped in pain at her contact "Right! Were taking you to a hospital" she said firmly eying your arm. It was basically bending the wrong way.

You ripped your arm away. "No.. I'm all good Ah fuck- name?" You said in all seriousness.

"Name?" She asked unsure what to do with herself.

"Their name?" You groaned out cradling your arm as your eyes were fixated on the baby.

"incubus. His name is incubus" she sighed softly. Kissing his cheek, she left a small imprint of her red lip stick on his soft cheeks.

"Nightmare? How fitting" you smirked as she sat back up to watch you.

"Well he takes after his father" she winked your way.

"Why didn't you tell me?" You asked a little hurt at her secrecy.

She frowned. "I just didn't have the time, dear"

"Missy, you had 9 months" you sighed falling back into the comfort of the chair.

"Well there's that!" She teased. "Where's the Doctor?" She asked scanning the room as if she was to appear.

"I don't know, she's pretty mad though" you groaned, you rubbed your head, how the fuck were you going to make it up to the doctor other than saving her life- which she wouldn't have to do if you didn't go running away and I don't know killing her people.

"What did you do?" Missy asked Intrigued with your answer.

"Don't play games missy, you know exactly what am talking about." You monotoned.

"And you said you wouldn't read the book" she fake pouted before slipping her tea.

"Argh you are so, so.."

"Amazing" she smirked interrupting you.

"Annoying!" You exclaimed finding fitting words for the beauty in front of you.

"And alive" she added finishing her drink in one swallow.

"Yeah well there is that- I'm glad" you smiled sincerely watching her lift incubus into her arms. "So what do we do now?" You asked standing up with her.

"Well you dearie are going to the hospital!" She exclaimed pulling you along with your healthy arm and incubus in the other.